Sony India on Monday announced the new Bravia XR X90K series powered by the Next Gen Cognitive Processor XR. The XR-55X90K is priced at Rs. 1,29,990, the XR-65X90K is priced at Rs. 1,79,990, while there is no information regarding the price and availability of XR-75X90K. Both the XR-55X90K, and XR-65X90K will be available from 6th June onwards across all Sony Centers, major electronic stores and e-commerce portals in India.
As per the announcements made, in addition to processor, the Sony TV is said to offer ultra-realistic picture quality, great contrast, among others. The new Cognitive Processor XR also offers great sound with Sound-from-Picture Reality. As per the details provided by Sony here are the key product highlights. Also Read: Motorola Moto e32s goes on sale today; Check price, offers here- SEO Score
1. Next Gen Cognitive Processor XR thinks like a human brain providing an experience that completely immerses viewers in their favourite content.
2. Combined with the precision of a Full Array LED panel, XR Triluminos Pro and XR Contrast Booster delivers realism with deep blacks and intense brightness with wider colour gamut.
3. With the latest XR 4K Upscaling and XR Motion Clarity technology enjoy 4K action that stays smooth, bright, and clear with no blur.
4. Transform your gaming experience with dedicated game mode with HDMI 2.1 compatibility, including 4K 120fps, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and e-ARC.
5. Create your own cinema at home with exceptional visual and audio experience with Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos and IMAX Enhanced.
6. Sony is introducing Bravia Core, which will let you enjoy the largest collection of IMAX enhanced movies with highest quality Pure Stream 80mbps on Bravia XR TVs.
7. You can enjoy an immersive sound experience that matches perfectly with visuals with technologies such as XR sound positioning with Acoustic Multi Audio and XR Surround with 3D surround upscaling.
Copyright © HT Media Limited
All rights reserved.