CarTrade IPO allotment status: Go online today, check on these 2 direct links - linkintime.co.in and bseindia.com
CarTrade IPO allotment status online: Investors should know that the share allotment date is most likely August 17, 2021, which is today. When it is revealed, investors can check their IPO allotment status on BSE and Link InTime websites.
CarTrade IPO allotment status online: After launching its initial public offering (IPO), CarTrade was subscribed 20.29 times. For investors, the price band was fixed between ₹1585 to ₹1618 per share. CarTrade buys and sells used cars as well as new cars on its platform. CarTrade is a multi-channel auto platform that operates several brands including CarWale, CarTrade, Shriram Automall, BikeWale, CarTradeExchange, Adroit Auto and AutoBiz. Now, investors would be eager to know whether they managed to bag CarTrade Tech shares. That, of course, will happen when the CarTrade IPO share allotment status is declared on these two websites Link Intime India Private Limited (linkintime.co.in), which is the registrar of the issue, and Bombay Stock Exchange (bseindia.com) - check for direct links provided below.
CarTrade IPO share allotment date is most likely August 17, 2021, which is today, but this is a tentative date only and subject to change, if required. So, here we explain the process to check CarTrade IPO share allotment, once it is announced:
Check CarTrade IPO share allotment on:
1. Link Intime is the registrar of the IPO, so you can go to the official direct link by clicking here.
2. Pick CarTrade in the drop-down menu
3. Type in your PAN
4. Tap on Search tab
Your CarTrade Tech IPO share allotment status will be displayed.
Check CarTrade share allotment on Bombay Stock Exchange website
1. Go to BSE website. For the direct link click here.
2. Select Equity in Issue Type
3. In the Issue Name segment, tap on CarTrade in the drop-down menu
4. Type in your PAN
5. Tick mark 'I'm not a robot'
Your share allotment status will be displayed on the screen.
CarTrade IPO by the numbers
* CarTrade IPO size: ₹2,999 crore
* IPO date: August 9 to August 11
* Bids received for 26.31 crore equity shares
* IPO size 1.29 crore equity shares
* Subscription by qualified institutional buyers: 35.45 times subscription
* Non-institutional investors quota subscription: 41 times.
* Retail investors subscription: 2.75 times.
CarTrade was founded in 2009 and is backed by some of the biggest and most famous investing companies like Warburg Pincus, Temasek, JPMorgan, and March Capital.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.