Guru Nanak Jayanti 2021: How to download Gurpurab stickers for WhatsApp
Guru Nanak Jayanti (Gurpurab) 2021 Whatsapp Stickers: On the 552nd birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, here are some of the wishes, messages which you can share with your loved ones. You can also download and send Gurpurab stickers over WhatsApp.
Guru Nanak Jayanti 2021: The entire globe is celebrating the 552nd birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, the first of the ten Sikh gurus on Friday, November 19, 2021. It is one of the most auspicious and important festivals in Sikhism and is celebrated fifteen days after Diwali, on the occasion of Kartik Purnima.
If you and your loved ones are celebrating Guru Nanak Jayanti then here are best wishes, status, quotes, and messages that you can share on WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook. You can also download Gurpurab stickers and share them on WhatsApp with your family and friends. Read on to check how:
Guru Nanak Jayanti 2021 Wishes, Images, Quotes, Messages:
1. May the teachings of the Guru reflect goodness and compassion in you and bring into your life both happiness and prosperity. Happy Gurpurab!
2. May Guru Nanak Ji be your guiding light and support through the course of your life. Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti!
3. May Guru Nanak Dev Ji be your guiding star through your life and may he shower his blessings on you this Gurpurab. Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti!
4. Heartiest wishes to you and your family on this auspicious occasion of Guru Nanak Jayanti. May this Gurpurab bring you joy and happiness in life.
5. May Guru Nanak Dev Ji inspire you to achieve all your goals and may his blessings be with you in whatever you do in life. Happy Gurpurab!
If you want to share Gurpurab stickers over WhatsApp then you can look for WhatsApp Stickers for Guru Nanak Jayanti on Play Store in order to find stickers, apps, wallpapers, etc. You can download or install them.
Now you can open WhatsApp on your mobile phone or laptop and go to the contact with whom you want to share the sticker. Open the Sticker tab in the emoji section and tap on "+". Now, browse through the list and pick the stickers to share.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.