Ambedkar Jayanti 2022 WhatsApp quotes to share on Dadasaheb
Ambedkar Jayanti is celebrated every year on April 14 to mark the birth anniversary of Dr. BR Ambedkar. Here are popular quotes by him to share on WhatsApp.
Ambedkar Jayanti 2022 WhatsApp quotes: Ambedkar Jayanti is an annual holiday observed on April14 in honour of polymath and civil rights activist BR Ambedkar. The day marks his birth anniversary as he was born on April 14, 1891. The day is marked as an official public holiday in India but it's celebrated around the world. The day is also celebrated as 'Equality Day' in India as Ambedkar advocated for equality throughout his life. On this day, citizens pay tributes to Babasaheb, processions are carried out at Chaitya Bhoomi in Mumbai and Deeksha Bhoomi in Nagpur. Not only citizens but the President, Prime Minister and leaders of major political parties pay homage at the statue of Ambedkar in New Delhi.
Dadasaheb is known as one of the major reasons for the abolition of untouchability in India. He organized various protests and launched active movements for the upliftment of the untouchables and backward classes of society.
He was a professional economist. He established the Finance Commission of India. Dadasaheb also framed guidelines and ideas on which the Reserve Bank of India relies.
On the occasion of the 131st birth anniversary of BR Ambedkar, here are some inspiring quotes by him that teach us what real education and freedom mean.
Ambedkar Jayanti 2022: Famous quotes by Babasaheb to share on WhatsApp
1. "Democracy is not merely a form of government. It is primarily a mode of associated living, of conjoint communicated experience. It is essentially an attitude of respect and reverence towards fellow men." -BR Ambedkar
2. "I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved. The Constitution is not a mere lawyer's document, it is a vehicle of life, and its spirit is always the spirit of the age." -BR Ambedkar
3. "The basic idea underlying religion is to create an atmosphere for the spiritual development of the individual." -BR Ambedkar
4. "A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society." -BR Ambedkar
5. "Equality may be a fiction but nonetheless one must accept it as a governing principle." -BR Ambedkar