Krafton Inc. on Thursday announced that the PUBG New State Mobile February update is now live on Android and iPhones. With this update comes the new Round Deathmatch Mode, a 4v4 round-based experience that sees teams compete to be the last one standing. This update also adds Survivor Pass Vol. 4, new MP5K and Crossbow weapons, weapon customization options, updates to the in-game clan system and more. Players who were eagerly waiting for the update can look below for a full rundown of major features added to the game with the February Update.
1. Round Deathmatch: RDM is a 4v4 round-based mode. Unlike traditional deathmatch modes, players will not respawn after being eliminated. The team with the last player standing each round wins that round. Teams will compete in a best of seven series to see who ultimately wins the match.
In RDM, each team will start each round on opposite sides of the Arena - a new map dedicated to RDM - with a set of basic weapons. Like typical battle royale matches, a Blue Zone will form at the start of a round and gradually to the center of the map as a round progresses.
2. Survivor Pass Vol. 4: With this update, players can now progress through the new Survivor Pass to earn a variety of in-game rewards. With this Survivor Pass, players can complete a series of faction-themed missions, which focuses on Doug Bikerway of the Mayhem biker gang, which is one of the arms-dealing factions in New State Mobile. Players who complete the story missions can earn the Doug Bikerway skin.
3. New Weapons - MP5K and Crossbow: The MP5K is a 9mm-based SMG that can be equipped with a variety of attachments to help manage recoil. The silent, long-range Crossbow is also now available as a field drop in the Troi and Erangel 2052 maps.
4. New Weapon Customizations: With this update, the M249 weapon can now be customized with a new shield attachment that fits on the side of its handguard and prevents enemy fire from destroying the weapon. This customization results in a slightly slower ADS time, however.
5. Clan System Adjustments: Recommended clans will now focus on a Clan Masters’ nationality to help players match with clans of common nationalities. Players can now search for clans based on that parameter to find one that best suits them. A Clan Masters can now also set their Clan Emblem using a variety of symbols, backgrounds and colors, with more options that will be added later. These Clan Emblems will be displayed on the “recommended clan page” as well as in a clan member’s profile pages.
Apart from the above mentioned other updates added in the game include Team Deathmatch Rework, Co-op Revive/Recruit, Reticle Customization, New Survivor Pass Badge feature, among others. New State Mobile’s players can check the complete February update by clicking on the link- https://newstate.pubg.com/en/news/336.
Copyright © HT Media Limited
All rights reserved.