Realme GT NEO 3 does a world's first! Here is when it will launch in India
Realme has informed that it will be launching GT NEO 3 ‘World’s First 150W Charging Flagship’ in India on April 29, 2022. Here is all that the phone is expected to offer.
Realme is all set to bring GT NEO 3, world's first 150W charging flagship to India. Yes the company has announced the launch date of Realme GT NEO 3 over its Twitter handle. The phone will be launched in the country on April 29, 2022 at 12:30 PM. As per the information provided by the company, Realme GT NEO 3 is capable of fueling-up the battery by over 50 percent in just five minutes. "Realme GT NEO 3 is the ‘World's First 150W Charging Flagship' that delivers a bespoke experience like none other in the segment," Realme said in a statement.
Taking to its Twitter handle, Realme India said, "Introducing the #realmeGTNEO3, the World's First 150W Charging Flagship. Capable of boosting up over 50% Battery in just five minutes, it doesn't get any faster than this! Launching at 12:30 PM on 29th April." The launch date has also been confirmed by Realme CEO Madhav Sheth in his latest video of Ask Madhav. It can be known that, a few days back the Realme GT Neo 3 was launched in China with 150W charging and 80W charging capabilities.
Introducing the #realmeGTNEO3, the World's First 150W Charging Flagship.— realme (@realmeIndia) April 18, 2022
Capable of boosting up over 50% Battery in just five minutes, it doesn't get any faster than this!
Launching at 12:30 PM on 29th April. #NEOSpeedAwakens pic.twitter.com/DzDMBxj8dP
Realme further informed that the Realme GT NEO 3 will be unveiled in a physical launch, by Madhav Sheth, CEO of the company, Vice President – Realme, and President – Realme International Business Group. The launch event will be live-streamed on Realme's social media platforms, YouTube and Facebook.
Here is all what we can expect from the Realme GT NEO 3 India variant.
1. Realme GT NEO 3 price in India: Realme has not yet disclosed the cost of the GT NEO 3 at which it will be launched in the country. The price is expected to be disclosed at the launch event. However, it can be known that the Realme GT NEO 3 has been launched in China at a starting price of CNY 1,999 for the 80W version and CNY 2,599 for the 150W version.
2. Realme GT NEO 3 display: The phone is likely to have a 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz, and 1000Hz touch sampling rate.
3. Realme GT NEO 3 processor: The phone is likely to offer an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor, paired with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB storage. Also, the phone is expected to run on Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0 in India.
4. Realme GT NEO 3 camera: The phone is expected to offer a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 primary sensor along with an ultrawide lens and macro sensor.
5. Realme GT NEO 3 battery: The phone which has been launched in China is being offered in various charging variants. One, 80W uses a 5000mAh battery while the 150W variant uses a 4500mAh battery. However, in India, Realme is likely to offer only the 150W Charging capability.
It can be noted here that all these specifications are expected to be offered by the company and Realme India has not yet disclosed any information officially.