Poco M4 Pro launch today at 7PM; Here is all you need to know about the phone
Poco M4 Pro will be launched in India today at 7PM on Flipkart. The price of the phone is not yet known, however, you can check camera, display and other specs here.
Smartphone brand Poco is all set to launch Poco M4 Pro in India today, February 28, 2022 at 7 PM on Flipkart. It can be noted that Poco has recently launched Poco M4 Pro 5G in the country and now the Xiaomi Corp owned smartphone company is ready to bring M4 Pro. An online launch event will take place at 7 PM and will be livestreamed on the official YouTube channel of the company. Poco has been revealing the details regarding the smartphone in parts over the last 4 days on its YouTube channel.
Informing about the launch date Poco India had tweeted, "With all the MADNESS by our side, what if we say, you're about to experience the most electrifying smartphone? It's time to #StepUpUrFun - #POCOM4Pro Launching on 28th February, 7 PM on @Flipkart."
With all the MADNESS by our side, what if we say, you're about to experience the most electrifying smartphone?— POCO India (@IndiaPOCO) February 23, 2022
It's time to #StepUpUrFun - #POCOM4Pro Launching on 28th February, 7 PM on @Flipkart#POCOIndia #MadeOfMad pic.twitter.com/JVbHDFvXNs
Here is all we know about the Poco M4 Pro:
1. Poco M4 Pro Camera: The company has informed that Poco M4 will come with 64MP main camera, 8MP Ultrawide lens, 2MP Macro camera. It also offers Stacked Die Technology and faster focus. "64MP Main camera, Stacked Die Technology, Ultra compact architecture, Faster focus, Step up your camera with the #POCOM4Pro. #StepUpUrFun https://youtu.be/aLd0mb1xDow," Poco tweeted.
2. Poco M4 Pro Display: The phone comes with a 6.43 inch AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate. "*drumroll* Presenting for the first time ever a super AMOLED display on an M-series phone… with a compact 6.43” screen! Only on the #POCOM4Pro. You ain't seen anything like it, so join in https://youtu.be/v6iluSwgmCY," the company tweeted.
The smartphone gets dual stereo speakers, Widevine L1 certification and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The other features include Poco launcher 2.0, minimal UI, dark mode, quick reach categories, customisation options, among others.
3. Poco M4 Pro Design: The phone gets the OG design and will be available in three colour options- Power Black, Cool Blue and Poco Yellow. Also the phone weighs 179.5 grams, has a slim body, flat sides and round edges. It will be an IP53 rated smartphone.
4. Poco M4 Pro Performance: The phone comes with 6GB and 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 64GB and 128GB of storage. Adding to that is Turbo RAM which is said to enhance the performance while the user is in a power usage mode. It also has a new RAM Optimization feature, Atomised memory. It closes inactive background processes to make room for new apps, which helps in running more apps at once. The storage of the phone can further be expanded to 1TB using an external memory card. Also, the storage on the POCO M4 Pro is UFS 2.2
5. Poco M4 Pro Battery: The phone supports 5000mAh battery with a 33W MMT fast charger, which according to the company will charge the phone from 0-100 in 61 mins.
6. Poco M4 Pro Price: The price of the phone is not yet known and will be revealed at the launch today.