Create Google Photos movies, animations and collages on Android, iOS devices; know how to
Google Photos users can use the app to create movies, animations and collages. Here is a step-by-step guide for the same.
Google Photos is used by people to take backups and store photos on it in order to avoid losing them while switching phones. But, do you know that you can use Google Photos to create movies, animations and collages. Also, if you delete the movie, animation or collage then it will not delete any original photo you used to make the same. That is only the movie, animation or collage will get deleted not the image used for making it.
Also, as per the information provided by Google Photos support page, if you delete photos or videos from Google Photos that is in one of your movies, that photo or video will stay in the movie unless you edit the movie. If you edit a movie that features a photo or video that was deleted, that item will automatically be removed from the movie.
If you want to make a movie, animation or collage using your images or videos using Google Photos, here is how you can do it. But before that it can be noted that an animation is a group of photos put together to create a photo of a moving subject. While, a collage is a group of photos combined into one photo.
How to make a movie using Google Photos on Android, iOS devices
1. On your Android phone or tablet or iPhone or iPad, open the Google Photos app.
2. Sign in to your Google Account.
3. At the bottom, tap Library and then Utilities.
4. Under the "Create new" section, tap Movie.
5. To choose the photos and videos you want in the movie, tap New movie.
6. Select your photos or videos. At the top right, tap Create.
7. When you are done, tap Save.
8. To use a theme, tap the movie you want and follow the instructions.
9. To see your movie, tap Play or wait to be notified when the movie is ready.
How to edit a movie using Google Photos on Android and iOS
1. On your movie, tap Edit
2. To change music: Tap Music.
3. To reorder clips: Tap and hold a clip to drag it to a different order.
4. To remove clips: Next to the clip you want to remove, tap More and then Remove.
5. When you are done, tap Save.
How to make animations and collages using Google Photos on Android and iOS devices