Get $429 iPhone for $0! The powerful iPhone SE 3 is now FREE in this Verizon deal
Earlier this year, the iPhone SE 3 was launched with some interesting features. In this era, when rival companies are coming up with curved displays, punch-hole designs, and even foldable screens, Apple decided to maintain its old, iPhone 8, look in the SE 3. It has a small 4.7-inches display, large bezels, and classic touch ID. However, the looks are limited to just the design as the rest of the specs inside the iPhone SE 3 can match the performance of any other phone in 2022.
It is powered by the A15 Bionic chip, the same one that powers the iPhone 13. Not just that, it also supports 5G connectivity and the latest iOS 16 update. iPhone SE 3 was launched at a price of $429. But that price is a thing of the past now! All thanks to the Verizon deal, which is offering the iPhone SE 3 for absolutely free, without the need to trade in any old smartphone.
All it asks is to add a new line and get the iPhone SE 3 for almost $0. Verizon says "Get it free, Specific plans required. New line required." Know all details about this amazing iPhone deal here.
iPhone SE 3 deal on Verizon
- If you have decided to get the iPhone SE 3 for free, then all you need to do is to visit the Verizon website and search for iPhone SE 3. You can get there from this link too.
- Now, choose the internal memory variant and colour option for iPhone SE 3. Midnight black, Starlight White, and Product Red are the three colours available for you.
- You need to know that the monthly payment shown is for customers who qualify to pay $0 Down from the earlier $11.94 per month
- Now, tap on Add new line.
- Now click on continue and select a new user option.
- After this, it will open a new screen where you will need to enter your ZIP code and confirm the location.
- Here, you will find several Verizon plans. Choose according to yourself and proceed to make payment for the 36-month period to avail of the iPhone SE 3 for free.
- Once the payment is done, iPhone SE 3 is yours!