Go Fashion IPO share allotment status available online, know GMP too
Go Fashion IPO share allotment status today: Both BSE and KFintech have provided direct links. Know Go Fashion IPO GMP too.
Go Fashion IPO share allotment status: The three day bidding concluded on Monday and was subscribed over 135 times by the end. The investors who had applied in the public issue worth INR 1,013.61 crore of Go Fashion can check their allotment status today either at the official website of Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) - bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx or at the official registrar of the public issue KFintech Private Limited - kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus. Go Fashion IPO GMP (grey market premium) has surged in the grey market. According to the market observers, the company's grey market price is at INR 475, which is up from yesterday's rate of INR 420 per equity share. According to market analysts, the INR 475 GMP suggests that the Go Fashion shares may list at around INR 1165, which is 65 percent higher from its price range of INR 655 to INR 690 per share, Live Mint reported.
Go Fashion IPO share allotment status check on BSE
- Bidders can check the Go Fashion IPO allotment status online at BSE website with bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Then select the Go Fashion IPO from the menu
- It will ask you to put the Go Fashion IPO application number
- Following that enter your PAN details
- Click on 'I'm not a robot' captcha
- And, finally tap on ‘Submit' button
You will get your Go Fashion IPO allotment status on your screens.
Go Fashion IPO share allotment status check via KFintech
- In addition to the BSE website, bidders can check the allotment status online at the official registrar website of KFintech Private Limited at kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Then select Go Fashion IPO from the drop-down menu
- You will need to choose one option from Application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN card number
- Following that, provide the details of your preferred option from the previous step.
- Fulfill the Captcha
- Tap on Submit button
The Go Fashion IPO allotment status will be available on your device screen.
Go Fashion IPO by the numbers
* Go Fashion received a whopping 135.46 times subscription.
*The ₹1,013.6-crore IPO received bids for 1,09,44,34,026 shares against 80,79,491 shares on offer.
* The portion for non-institutional investors was subscribed 262.08 times
* The portion for Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 100.73 times
* The portion for Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) was subscribed 49.70 times.
* Go Fashion IPO had a fresh issue of up to ₹125 crore and an offer for sale of up to 12,878,389 equity shares.
* Go Fashion Price range for the offer was at ₹655-690 per share.
Go Fashion IPO proceeds will mostly be used to fund the roll-out of 120 new exclusive brand outlets.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.