Go Fashion IPO allotment status today: How to check online; Know Go Fashion IPO GMP
Go Fashion IPO allotment status today: Investors can find out their status on bseindia.com, ris.kfintech.com.
Go Fashion IPO allotment status today: The Go Fashion allotment status will likely be announced today. This will be followed in due course by its listing on stock exchanges in India. Go Fashion IPO was oversubscribed by a massive 135.40 times - subscription had closed on Monday. The bids received by Go Fashion IPO were to the tune of 1,09,39,93,929 against 80,79,491 shares on offer. Go Fashion public issue was for ₹1,013.61 crore. Investors should know that Go Fashion IPO allotment status will likely be revealed today. The date provided officially is November 25, but that may change in case all of the requisite approvals are not received from market watchdog SEBI. As far as Go Fashion IPO GMP (grey market premium) is concerned then that was at INR 380 yesterday, down by about ₹90, Live Mint quoted market experts. Go Fashion IPO GMP today is expected to rise, experts are saying. Investors can go to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE India) website or that of the registrar to the issue, KFintech to check their IPO allotment status. Notably, women's wear brand Go Colors is owned by Go Fashion.
Check Go Fashion IPO allotment status this way:
Go Fashion IPO allotment status will be made available on bseindia.com.
1. Go to the direct link: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2. Click on Go Fashion IPO in the menu
3. Enter your Go Fashion IPO application number
4. Enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN)
5. Tick mark the 'I'm not a robot' box
The Go Fashion IPO share allotment status will be displayed on the screen.
Investors can go and check their Go Fashion allotment status on KFin Technologies website too.
1. KFin Technologies is the registrar of the IPO, so you can go to https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx - this is the official direct link to check your Go Fashion IPO allotment status.
2. Pick Go Fashion in the drop-down menu
3. Type in your Application No. or DPID/Client ID or even PAN
4. Type in the Captcha code
5. Tap on Submit
It will then reveal your Go Fashion IPO share allotment status.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.