LIC IPO subscription open today: Apply online via Upstox, Paytm, Groww- Check steps
LIC IPO subscription open today: Investors can bid for LIC IPO on Saturday and Sunday (May 8). Check steps to apply online here.
LIC IPO subscription open today: Bidders and investors can apply for the biggest ever public offering that is the initial public offering (IPO) of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) on Saturday and Sunday. Yes, LIC IPO is open for subscription this weekend and you can apply for the same online by following a few simple steps. The bidding process for the ₹21,000-crore issue opened on May 4 and will conclude on May 9, 2022. Investors who are willing to apply for the LIC IPO can do so online via Upstox, Groww and Paytm. But before that it can be known that today is the 4th day of the bidding process and according to the information provided by ipowatch.in2, LIC IPO GMP was at Rs. 50 on Friday, against Rs. 65 on Thursday.
LIC IPO Subscription status
On Day 3: On the third day of the bidding process, the shares of the ₹21,000-crore issue were subscribed 1.38 times. The portion reserved for Qualified Institutions (QIB) was subscribed 0.56 times, Non-institutional Buyers 0.76 times, and Retail Investors 1.23 times.
On Day 2: The issue was subscribed 1.03 times on day 2. The portion reserved for Qualified Institutions (QIB) was subscribed 0.40 times, Non-institutional Buyers 0.47 times, and Retail Investors 0.93 times.
On Day 1: The shares of the LIC IPO were subscribed 0.67 times on day 1. The portion reserved for Qualified Institutions (QIB) was subscribed 0.33 times, Non-institutional Buyers 0.27 times, and Retail Investors 0.60 times.
How to apply for LIC IPO online:
LIC IPO: How to apply via Groww
1. Login to the application and click on the IPO tab.
2. Select LIC IPO and click on Apply. You will then have to place your bid and mention the lots.
3. Choose cut-off price and then select investor type.
4. Enter your UPI ID and accept the mandate.
LIC IPO: How to apply via Paytm
1. Within the ‘My Paytm' section of the Paytm app, users will be able to find the ‘Paytm Money' option on the right.
2. Existing users can go to the IPO section on Paytm Money's home screen. While Users not registered with Paytm Money can get KYC verified in a few easy steps and proceed to the IPO application step.
3. The LIC IPO option will be available in the ‘Current & Upcoming' tab within IPOs.
4. Once you click on the option you will see the ‘Apply now' button which will take you to the bid page. On this page, you can update the price and quantity for your application.
5. In the ‘Add UPI Details' section, update your UPI ID and click on ‘Apply'.
LIC IPO: How to apply via Upstox
Login at Upstox app or visit the official website.
Go to Discover tab and then click on the option saying Invest in IPOs.
You will see three options on your home screen- Overview, Timeline, and Apply.
Click the apply option and you will be redirected to the application page.
Fill the form with required details and click at Proceed.
A message regarding UPI Mandate will appear. Click on it and the application for LIC IPO will get submitted successfully.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.