Happy Friendship Day 2022 WhatsApp Wishes Stickers: Know how to share Friendship Quotes on WhatsApp
Happy Friendship Day 2022 WhatsApp stickers: Friends are our secret holders and partners in all kinds of mischief! Friendship is a bond between people that needs to be cherished and celebrated. Friendship Day is being celebrated all over the world, however, the date is different. In India, the first Sunday of August is being celebrated as Friendship Day, that is it is being celebrated on August 7, 2022. While, the International Friendship Day was celebrated on July 30 this year. You can make the occasion special for your friends by taking them out on a trip, gifting them something, or even by sending a simple WhatsApp message, sticker, GIF, among others.
Other than WhatsApp, you can use other social media applications too to wish your friend a very Happy Friendship Day like Instagram, Telegram, Facebook, among others. Here are some of the Friendship Day messages that you can share with your friends on WhatsApp or any other app.
1. I have always found you by my side whenever I needed support, guidance, love, and a shoulder to cry on. Thank you for everything. Happy Friendship Day.
2. You are someone I can count on in every step of my life. May our beautiful friendship last forever. Happy Friendship Day.
3. You have always been the light in my darkest times, and I cannot thank you enough for it. I just want to say I love you best friend. Happy Friendship Day.
4. Dear best friend, I love you the most because you are always there to join me in the most stupid adventures in life. Always stay the same. Happy Friendship Day.
5. Good Friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are always there for you. Thank you for being that friend. Happy Friendship Day.
How to send Friendship Day WhatsApp stickers on Android
1. Open the Google PlayStore on your Android phone and search for Friendship Day in the search bar.
2. You will then have to select the sticker pack you would like to download and add it to WhatsApp from the list.
3. As it is done, you will see all the stickers in the pack inside of the My Stickers tab of WhatsApp.
4. From the sticker pack, select the sticker and then tap on the 'Add' button denoting the '+' symbol. You will need to confirm by tapping on the 'Add to WhatsApp' button.
5. Now select and send Friendship Day stickers to your friends.
How to send Friendship Day WhatsApp GIFs
Go to WhatsApp and click on the individual or group chat where you want to send the GIF.
Tap on the smiley icon available on the messaging box.
Click on the GIF option.
Now, click on the search icon and type Happy Friendship Day.
You will get several Happy Friendship Day GIFs displayed on the screen of your smartphone.
Click on the GIF you want to share and tap on the send button.