Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2022 (BMRC): Job pays salary of up to Rs. 1,65,000; apply now
Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2022 drive is underway. BMRC is offering a salary up to Rs. 1,65,000. Find out eligibility, qualification, vacancy details and how to apply.
Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2022: Amazing news for all job aspirants. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) Limited has invited eligible candidates for recruitment in various departments. The vacancies are in multiple departments and roles, making it a great opportunity for aspirants to secure a job. The BMRC recruitment openings come with attractive salary packages up to Rs. 1,65,000. The last date of registration is June 10, 2022. Know all the details including eligibility criteria, qualification and how to apply. Also read: DU recruitment 2022 online: Applications invited for Rajdhani college jobs.
Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2022: Eligibility, qualification and vacancy details
There are a total of 35 vacancies in the Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2022 drive. Check the posts open for recruitment below. Also read: Work-from-home revolt! Return-to-office plans unravel as workers rebel.
1. Chief Engineer
2. Deputy Chief Engineer
3. Executive Engineer/ Manager
4. Asst. Executive Engineer
Qualification for each post
1. Chief Engineer (Telecommunication & AFC) – BE/ B. Tech in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communications/Computer Science/IT/ BSc. Computer/ BSc. Electronics
2. Chief Engineer (E&M, Depot E&M, incl. lifts & Esc.) – BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engg
3. Deputy Chief Engineer (Signalling) – BE/ B. Tech or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engg.
4. Deputy Chief Engineer (Telecommunication & AFC) – BE/ B. Tech in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communications/Computer Science/IT/ BSc. Computer / BSc. Electronics.
5. Executive Engineer/ Manager (Telecommunication & AFC) – BE/ B. Tech or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communications/Computer Science/IT/ BSc. Computer / BSc. Electronics
6. Assistant Executive Engineer (Operation Safety) – BE/ B. Tech or Diploma in any discipline of engineering
For detailed information regarding qualification and required experience for all the posts in BMRC recruitment, click here.
Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2022: How to apply for BMRC Recruitment
Visit the official website of BMRC – https://english.bmrc.co.in/Career
Search for the BMRCL Recruitment notifications where you want to apply.
Click on Registration or Apply Now Button to go to the online application.
After filling the form, make the payment and click submit.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.