Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) BANS 2 Lakh accounts; you can be next, Don’t do THIS
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has suspended 2 Lakh accounts to reinforce safer gameplay. If you do not want to be one of them, make sure to not do any of these things while playing the game
Popular online mobile battle royale game Battlegrounds Mobile India, or BGMI as most fans call it, has banned 2 Lakh accounts from the game in January 2022. The South Korean publisher KRAFTON said that it suspended the accounts to reinforce safer gameplay. The online game has zero tolerance towards the usage of illegal and unauthorized programs and consistently bans players who have a track record of cheating. While BGMI continues to be an engaging and popular game due to great features, fun and competitive events and large online fanbase, it is important to not get overambitious and get yourself banned. And if you are new to the game, you should know the things BGMI does not tolerate. Read on to find out how you can continue to enjoy playing the game and not get banned.
Battlegrounds Mobile India was launched in India in July 2021 by KRAFTON. Soon after its launch, the game witnessed unprecedented popularity and today, just on Android it has more than 5 Cr app downloads. Recently, it announced the BGMI 1.8.5 update that will bring popular anime Jujutsu Kaisen characters to the Erangel map. The update will also add a new Santorini map for Arena Training and Team Deathmatch.
BGMI bans 2 Lakh players
Battlegrounds Mobile India made an official announcement stating that it has a zero tolerance policy towards all cheaters who either use modded version of the app or illegal programs to give themselves unfair advantage. As the game itself is highly competitive, it often sees players using unfair means getting the coveted chicken dinner. However, the publishers have made it clear that such behavior is absolutely unacceptable and they will instantly ban any player who participates in such activities.
In its official press release, the company said, “Enabling a fair gameplay has always been a priority for KRAFTON, Inc. and the company has been taking robust measures to deliver an impartial and unhindered experience for players.”
Additionally, KRAFON has also released some guidelines, not following which may lead to a permanent ban from BGMI. Ensure that you understand these guidelines to not get your account suspended.
What can get you banned on Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)
1. Device ban will be implemented if a player is found using illegal tools on any device. By the newly applied security logic, the device will be permanently banned from using BGMI
2. Effective cheat detection and banning mechanism, that allows for the real time monitoring of cheaters and banning of players using illegal methods
3. Even if you have a temporary bans, the game will be replacing them with Permabans or permanent bans
4. Manual verification and banning of accounts that use or promote illegal programs among high rankers. These accounts are monitored in real time and are banned permanently if any illegal programme is traced.
5. If you upload any content on YouTube which has shown any illegal programs, you will be banned.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.