Brother's Day 2022 WhatsApp wishes stickers: How to share Brother's Day WhatsApp stickers, wishes
Brother's Day 2022 WhatsApp wishes stickers: The day dedicated to all the brothers in the world is here. Celebrate it, know how to share Brother's Day WhatsApp stickers, wishes, GIFs.
Brother's Day 2022 WhatsApp wishes stickers: The national brother's day is celebrated on May 24 every year. The day is celebrated to recognize the bond between brothers. Both brothers and sisters celebrate the day acknowledging their love for their siblings. The day is primarily celebrated in the USA, however in recent years many countries have begun celebrating it. The day was first celebrated in 2005 when C. Daniel Rhodes, an American artist, marked it as the brother's day. So, if you want to celebrate your brother today, one good way is to share Brother's Day 2022 WhatsApp stickers, wishes and GIFs with them. These messages can be shared using any social media platform including Instagram, Facebook, Telegram and more.
Do note that WhatsApp does not provide Brother's day stickers natively. So, you will have to download them from third-party apps on Play Store or App store. You do not need to separately download them as WhatsApp helps you directly find the right sticker pack on its platform. So, just follow these steps and you should be able to share these stickers in no time at all. But first, let us check some Brother's Day 2022 wishes.
Brother's Day 2022 wishes
1. You are the best brother in the world! Wish you a very Happy Brother's Day!
2. We fight, we play, we eat together, share secrets, blackmail each other. But one thing which is constant is YOU, my brother. Happy Brother's Day.
3. A brother is like a gift from God that we can cherish forever. Happy brother's day.
4. I am fortunate to be sharing such a precious bond with you. Happy Brother's Day to you!
5. Brothers are what best friends can never be. Happy Brothers Day 2022!
How to send Brother's day 2022 WhatsApp GIFs
1. Open WhatsApp and click on the individual or group chat where you want to send the GIF.
2. Click on the smiley icon available on the messaging box.
3. Tap on the GIF option.
4. Now, click on the search icon and type Brother's day or Brother's day 2022.
5. Lots of Brother's day related GIFs will be displayed.
6. Click on the GIF you want to share and tap on the send button. And that's it.
How to share Brother’s Day 2022 WhatsApp stickers
Open WhatsApp and go to the chat of the person you want to share the sticker with.
Tap on the ‘emoji’ icon located at the bottom right side of the message box.
On the bottom of the emoji screen, you should see three options. First is for emojis, the second is for GIFs, and the third is for stickers. Click on the third icon.
On the sticker screen, tap on the ‘+’ icon on the extreme right side of the window.
You will see a large selection of stickers. Start scrolling downwards and you should see the ‘Discover Sticker apps’ option at the bottom of the screen. Click on it.
This will redirect you to the Play Store or App Store. You will see the term ‘WASticker’ already written on the search bar. Without removing it, write ‘Brother’s day next to it and click search.
You should be able to see multiple Brother’s day sticker apps. Pick the one you like. Install and add stickers to WhatsApp.
Now go back to WhatsApp. You should be able to see all the Brother’s day stickers in your sticker gallery in the app.
You can now start sharing these stickers with friends and family. Do note that you will have to manually delete these apps if you no longer want to use them. Deleting the app will result in deletion of the stickers from your sticker gallery but any sent stickers will still remain. We wish you a very happy Brother’s day!
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.