Check LIC IPO GMP today; it is the last day to subscribe too! Do it online this way
The bidding process for LIC IPO is going to conclude today. Investors who have not yet applied for the IPO can do it online. Check the process and latest LIC IPO GMP today here.
LIC IPO GMP today: The bidding process for the initial public offer (IPO) of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will end today. Yes, the last day to subscribe for LIC IPO is today- Monday, May 9, 2022. Investors and bidders who have not yet applied for the public offering can do it online via Paytm, Groww, Upstox, among others. According to the information provided by livemint.com, market observers have said that LIC IPO GMP today is Rs. 36, which is Rs. 24 lower from its yesterday's GMP of Rs. 60.
LIC IPO: Subscription status
On Day 5: The shares of the ₹21,000-crore issue were subscribed 1.79 times on Sunday, 5th day of the bidding process. The portion reserved for Qualified Institutions (QIB) was subscribed 0.67 times, Non-institutional Buyers 1.24 times, Retail Investors 1.59 times, Employees 3.79 times, and Policyholders 5.04 times.
On Day 4: The issue was subscribed 1.66 times on the 4th day of the bidding process. The portion reserved for Qualified Institutions (QIB) was subscribed 0.67 times, Non-institutional Buyers 1.08 times, Retail Investors 1.46 times, Employees 3.54 times, and Policyholders 4.67 times.
On Day 3: On the third day of the bidding process, the public issue was subscribed 1.38 times. The portion reserved for Qualified Institutions (QIB) was subscribed 0.56 times, Non-institutional Buyers 0.76 times, and Retail Investors 1.23 times.
On Day 2: The issue was subscribed 1.03 times on day 2. The portion reserved for Qualified Institutions (QIB) was subscribed 0.40 times, Non-institutional Buyers 0.47 times, and Retail Investors 0.93 times.
On Day 1: The shares of the LIC IPO were subscribed 0.67 times on day 1. The portion reserved for Qualified Institutions (QIB) was subscribed 0.33 times, Non-institutional Buyers 0.27 times, and Retail Investors 0.60 times.
How to bid for LIC IPO online via Paytm
1. Within the ‘My Paytm' section of the Paytm app, users will be able to find the ‘Paytm Money' option on the right.
2. Existing users can go to the IPO section on Paytm Money's home screen. While Users not registered with Paytm Money can get KYC verified in a few easy steps and proceed to the IPO application step.
3. The LIC IPO option will be available in the ‘Current & Upcoming' tab within IPOs.
4. Once you click on the option you will see the ‘Apply now' button which will take you to the bid page. On this page, you can update the price and quantity for your application.
5. In the ‘Add UPI Details' section, update your UPI ID and click on ‘Apply'.
LIC IPO: How to apply via Groww
Login to the application and click on the IPO tab.
Select LIC IPO and click on Apply. You will then have to place your bid and mention the lots.
Choose cut-off price and then select investor type.
Enter your UPI ID and accept the mandate.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.