Delhivery IPO allotment date: Know how to check status online, subscription details and more
Delhivery IPO allotment date: Delhivery IPO share allotment status is likely to be finalised on May 19. Investors will be able to check the share allotment status online. Here's how.
Delhivery IPO allotment date: Investors who have applied for the initial public offering (IPO) of Delhivery Limited are now eagerly waiting for the finalisation of share allotment status. The Delhivery IPO share allotment status is likely to finalise on May 19, 2022. While the listing on exchanges (BSE and NSE) will likely happen on May 24. Once declared the allotment status can be checked online via the official website of BSE or the website of the registrar that is Link Intime India Private Ltd. It can be known that the Delhivery IPO opened for subscription on May 11 and concluded on May 13, 2022.
Investors can know that the shares of Delhivery IPO were subscribed 1.63 times on the final day of the bidding process that is May 13, 2022. The shares reserved for the qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) were subscribed 2.66 times, while those of non institutional investors were subscribed 0.30 times, and retail individual investors (RIIs) were subscribed 0.57 times. Here is how the allotment status of Delhivery IPO can be checked online. Also Read: Venus Pipes IPO allotment date: Know how to check status online, check GMP too
Delhivery IPO share allotment status: Check via BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here— https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select Delhivery IPO in the menu. It can be noted that the name of the company will be available for selection only after the finalisation of the allotment status.
3. Enter your application number allotted for Delhivery IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click at 'I'm not a robot' and confirm the captcha.
6. Now finally click at the 'Submit' button. You will be able to see the Delhivery IPO allotment status displayed on the screen.
Delhivery IPO share allotment status: Check via Link Intime India Private Ltd
Visit the official website of Link Intime or click on the link mentioned here- https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html.
Then select one option among our PAN card number, Application number or DP Client ID from the top bar.
Select the company (Delhivery IPO) from the drop down menu, and will be available only after the finalisation of the allotment status.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.