Delhivery IPO share allotment status announced; Here's how to check it online now
Delhivery IPO share allotment status has been declared and investors can check the same via BSE or by visiting the official website of the registrar that is Link Intime India Private Ltd. Here is how.
Delhivery IPO share allotment status has been declared and investors who have bid for the IPO can check the same online by visiting the official website of BSE or the registrar that is Link Intime India Private Ltd. It can be known that the listing of the shares of the company on exchanges (BSE and NSE) will likely happen on May 24. The Delhivery IPO opened for subscription on May 11 and concluded on May 13, 2022. The shares of Delhivery IPO were subscribed 1.63 times on the final day of the bidding process.
The shares reserved for the qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) were subscribed 2.66 times, while those of non institutional investors were subscribed 0.30 times, and retail individual investors (RIIs) were subscribed 0.57 times. Have you bid for the Delhivery IPO, if yes, here is how you can check the allotment status online. Check step-by-step guide here. Also Read: Venus Pipes IPO share allotment status announced; Check online on BSE, KFin Tech
Delhivery IPO share allotment status: How to check via BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here— https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select Delhivery IPO in the menu.
3. Enter your application number allotted for Delhivery IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click at 'I'm not a robot' and confirm the captcha.
6. Now finally click at the 'Submit' button. You will be able to see the Delhivery IPO allotment status displayed on the screen.
Delhivery IPO share allotment status: How check via Link Intime India Private Ltd
Visit the official website of Link Intime or click on the link mentioned here- https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html.
Then select one option among our PAN card number, Application number or DP Client ID from the top bar.
Select the company (Delhivery IPO) from the drop down menu.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.