Durga Ashtami 2022: Know how to share WhatsApp messages, stickers, GIFs here
Durga Ashtami 2022: Celebrate the festival with your family and friends by sending Durga Ashtami 2022 WhatsApp messages, stickers, GIFs. Here is how.
Durga Ashtami 2022: One of the largest festivals of the country, Durga Puja is here and people are celebrating it with pomp and vigour. Monday, October 3 is being celebrated as Durga Ashtami. Have you wished your family and friends the same? You can wish your them through Durga Ashtami 2022 messages, stickers, GIFs, and more on WhatsApp. You can even use other social networking platforms like Instagram, Telegram, Facebook, among others to wish the same.
All you need to do is download festive themed Durga Ashtami 2022 WhatsApp stickers from your smartphone's app store. It can be noted that WhatsApp does not create specific themed stickers but it allows you to download third party sticker apps for getting Durga Ashtami 2022 WhatsApp Stickers. Before we tell you the steps to share WhatsApp stickers and GIFs, here are some Durga Ashtami 2022 WhatsApp messages you can share with your loved ones.
Durga Ashtami 2022: Messages, wishes to share with your family and friends
1. Sending you warm wishes on Durga Ashtami! Jai Maa Durga.
2. May the Goddess bless you and your family with good health and prosperity on the auspicious occasion of Ashtami. Have a prosperous Durga Ashtami.
3. Ashtami is the day dedicated to Mahagauri. May the Goddess fulfil all your desires and wishes.
4. Hope this Durga Ashtami brings joy, prosperity and a bright future for you and your family. Happy Durga Ashtami.
5. I hope Goddess Durga gives you power and strength in life to fight all challenges with greatness and good luck. Happy Durga Ashtami.
How to send Durga Ashtami 2022 WhatsApp stickers
1. Go to Google Play Store and search for Durga Ashtami stickers for WhatsApp in the search bar.
2. From the given options, select the sticker pack you would like to download and add it to WhatsApp from the list.
3. Once it is done, you will see all the stickers in the pack inside of the My Stickers tab of WhatsApp.
4. From the sticker pack, select the sticker and then tap on the 'Add' button denoting the '+' symbol. You will need to confirm by tapping on the 'Add to WhatsApp' button.
5. Now you can simply select and send Durga Ashtami stickers to your friends and family.
How to send Durga Ashtami WhatsApp GIFs
Open WhatsApp and click on the individual or group chat where you want to send the GIF.
Tap on the smiley icon available on the messaging box.
Click on the GIF option.
Now, click on the search icon and type Durga Ashtami.
Select the GIF you like from the options displayed on the screen of your smartphone and share it by tapping on the send button.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.