Garena Free Fire account safety tips: Keep threats away from your child, here is how to
- Garena Free Fire account safety tips: Parents can keep their child's account safe by following these tips and tricks.
Garena Free Fire, a battle royale gaming platform, is played and loved by gamers worldwide. Players include both adults and children. Gamers love playing this game as it offers them a huge amount of thrills and excitement, a vast range of cosmetics like outfits, skins, and more to choose from. It also releases redeem codes which allows access to the special items for free. Players can even earn tools for enhancing gameplay and in-game currency by playing the game, which can be used to purchase in-game characters and items. They can also purchase diamonds with real-world currency, which can also be used to purchase in-game characters and items. All of these items are much coveted by players and there are chances that children at least, can get entrapped by hackers who lure them by making tall promises.
So, is Garena Free Fire safe for children? Parents are very concerned about what their children do and play on smartphones and how safe it is for them. Garena Free Fire has informed that it is committed to provide a positive, safe and enjoyable experience for all Free Fire players, including children.
As per the terms and conditions of Free Fire game, players who have not reached the age of majority (child/children) are required to seek parental consent before registering to play the game. If you are a parent or guardian creating an account on behalf of your child, you are also required to agree to the Terms of Service before registering an account.
Free Fire’s age rating in the Google Play and Apple App Stores depends on the ratings system in your country. In most countries, Free Fire is rated 13+. In any case, players who have not reached 18 years old or the relevant age of majority (“child/children”) are required to seek parental consent before registering to play the game.
How to keep your child's Garena Free Fire account safe
Parents who are worried about the safety of their child's account on Garena Free Fire can note that they can do the following to keep the account safe:
1. The game recognises the need to protect the personal information of children and has ensured security in various ways on its part.
2. Also, Garena encourages you to keep your child’s account information safe and private. Do not give access to your child’s account to others.
3. The game encourages parents to instruct their child to never give out their real names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal information without their permission.
4. Parents should immediately notify the developers of the game of any unauthorized use of their child’s user ID and/or password via the in-app reporting functions, social media platforms of Garena Free Fire or by sending the details to the game's Support Page.