Go Fashion IPO allotment status, date online: How to check on bseindia.com, ris.kfintech.com
Go Fashion IPO allotment status, date: Go Fashion IPO subscription over. Now investors would want to know their status on bseindia.com, ris.kfintech.com.
Go Fashion IPO allotment status: It is all over except for the Go Fashion allotment status to be announced on the date specified and, of course, the most important thing of all - listing on stock exchanges. Go Fashion IPO subscription closed on Monday. Go Fashion IPO was subscribed a huge 135.46 times. Go Fashion IPO received bids for1,09,44,34,026 shares against 80,79,491 shares that the company had offered. The public issue was worth ₹1,013.61 crore. While investors have invested their money, it is still not certain who will get the Go Fashion shares. These investors are waiting for the Go Fashion IPO allotment status to be revealed. Go Fashion IPO allotment date is expected to be November 25.
Check Go Fashion allotment status on KFin Technologies website
1. KFin Technologies is the registrar of the IPO, so you can go to https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx - this is the official direct link to check your Go Fashion IPO allotment status.
2. Pick Go Fashion in the drop-down menu
3. Type in your Application No. or DPID/Client ID or even PAN
4. Type in the Captcha code
5. Tap on Submit
It will then reveal your Go Fashion IPO share allotment.
You can go to the Bombay Stock Exchange website, bseindia.com, too to check your Go Fashion IPO allotment status when it is released.
Go Fashion IPO allotment status can be checked on bseindia.com via this direct link: bseindia.com/investors/appli check.aspx. Go Fashion owns women's wear brand Go Colors.
1. Go to the direct link: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2. Click on Go Fashion IPO in the menu
3. Enter your Go Fashion IPO application number
4. Enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN)
5. Tick mark the 'I'm not a robot' box
Your Go Fashion IPO share allotment status will be displayed on the screen.
Go Fashion IPO Numbers
1. The ₹1,013.6-crore Go Fashion IPO received bids for 1,09,44,34,026 shares against 80,79,491 shares on offer, according to data available with the NSE.
2. The Go Fashion IPO portion for non-institutional investors was subscribed 262.08 times, Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) 100.73 times and Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) 49.70 times.
3. The Go Fashion IPO had a fresh issue of up to ₹125 crore and an offer for sale of up to 12,878,389 equity shares.
4. Price range for the Go Fashion IPO was at ₹655-690 per share.
5. Go Fashion IPO was fully subscribed within hours of opening on Wednesday.
6. Go Fashion raised a little over ₹456 crore from anchor investors.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.