Latent View Analytics IPO allotment status date: Know how to check online as GMP surges
Latent View Analytics IPO allotment status date: Know how you can check it online. Latent View IPO GMP had surged earlier in the week.
Latent View Analytics IPO allotment status date: Latent View Analytics Limited's initial public offering (IPO) which ended on November 12 was oversubscribed 338 times. Now, investors are waiting for the Latent View Analytics IPO allotment date to roll around and this is expected to be 17 November. However, this is subject to change if all the required SEBI approvals have not been received. According to NSE data, the ₹600 crore IPO got bids for 5,72,18,82,528 shares against 1,75,25,703 shares on offer.
The IPO, which includes a fresh issue of up to ₹474 crore and an offer for sale of up to ₹126 crore, has a total value of up to ₹600 crore. Anchor investors contributed ₹267 crore to Latent View Analytics. The Latent View Analytics IPO GMP (grey market premium) surged from ₹190 to ₹290 last week, due to the strong investor response to the public offering. You can check the Latent View Analytics IPO shares allotment status online on the BSE link and official registrar's website, which is Link Intime.
How to check Latent View Analytics IPO Shares Allotment status on BSE?
- You need to login at BSE link - bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Then click 'Equity' under the issue type
- Select Latent View Analytics Limited from the dropdown box option, under issue name
- There you need to provide your application number and PAN card number
- Then, confirm 'I am not a Robot' captcha and finally tap 'submit' button
Latent View Analytics IPO Shares Allotment status on Link Intime website
The official registrar website for Latent View Analytics is Link Intime India Private Limited, where you can check the allotment status on its official website.
- Visit the web portal of Link Intime India Private Limited - https://linkintime.co.in
- Then select the IPO from the dropbox option, which will appear only after the final allotment
- Then, you will have the option to select any of the ne option amongst three - Application number, Client ID or PAN ID
- Select between ASBA and non-ASBA in application type
- Enter the selected mode required details
- Fulfil the captcha and finally, tap 'Submit'.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.