LIC IPO share allotment date, status can be checked online. Here is how
LIC IPO share allotment date, status: The allotment status is likely to be finalised on May 12. Once declared, investors can check it via BSE and KFin Technologies Private Limited website.
Today being the last day to subscribe for the LIC IPO, investors need to be quick in applying for the same. After the bidding process ends, investors will be able to check the LIC IPO allotment status online in due course. The LIC IPO share allotment date will likely be May 12, 2022. However, what needs to be noted is that not everyone will get these shares. Therefore, you need to provide all the details accurately in order to make your chance of getting the shares high. You can apply for the LIC IPO online via Paytm, Groww, Zerodha, among others.
The State Bank of India (SBI) recently took to its Twitter account to share some tips which can be used by the investors to reduce the chances of getting their LIC IPO application rejected. The tips include- you need to ensure that there is sufficient balance in your bank account; ensure that you have entered the correct UPI ID and UPI PIN; ensure that the PAN in the IPO Application and PAN linked to your bank account are the same; approve the IPO mandate request through your UPI App; and check your phone for IPO related SMS.
Once the LIC IPO allotment status is declared, investors will be able to check the same online by visiting the official website of BSE and the registrar of the IPO that is KFin Technologies Private Limited. Also the shares of LIC are likely to get listed on exchanges (BSE and NSE) on May 17, 2022. Check the step-by-step guide here.
LIC IPO allotment status: How to check via BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here— https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select LIC IPO in the menu. It can be noted that the name of the company will be available for selection only after the finalisation and declaration of the allotment status.
3. Enter your application number allotted for LIC IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click at 'I'm not a robot' and confirm the captcha.
6. Now finally click at the 'Submit' button. You will be able to see the LIC IPO allotment status displayed on the screen.
LIC IPO allotment status: How to check via KFin Technologies
Go to the official website of the registrar of the IPO that is KFin Technologies or click on either of the links- https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ or https://kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus/.
Select the name of the IPO (LIC IPO) in dropbox whose name will be shown only if the allotment is finalised.
Select either one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID.
Enter the application details.
Now, enter the captcha and click on the submit button. And you will be able to check the status on your screen.