LIC IPO share allotment status likely to happen today: Check online via BSE, KFin Tech- Here is how
LIC IPO share allotment status is likely to be finalised today. Once declared, investors can check it by visiting the official website of BSE and KFin Technologies Private Limited.
Investors who have applied for the initial public offering (IPO) of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) are now eagerly waiting for the finalisation of the allotment. The LIC IPO share allotment status is likely to be finalised today (Thursday, May 12, 2022). Once announced investors will be able to check the status online by visiting the official website of BSE and the registrar of the IPO that is KFin Technologies Private Limited. Before that it can be known that the public offering was subscribed 2.95 times on the last day of the bidding process that is May 9, 2022.
The shares reserved for the qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) were subscribed 2.83 times, while those of non institutional investors were subscribed 2.91 times, while retail individual investors (RIIs) were subscribed 1.99 times. Other than these, the policyholders portion was subscribed 6.12 times and the employees segment was subscribed 4.40 times.
As already stated once the LIC IPO allotment status is declared, investors will be able to check the same online. Also the shares of LIC are likely to get listed on exchanges (BSE and NSE) on May 17, 2022. Now, check the process to check the LIC IPO allotment status here.
LIC IPO share allotment status: How to check via BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here— https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select LIC IPO in the menu. It can be noted that the name of the company will be available for selection only after the finalisation and declaration of the allotment status.
3. Enter your application number allotted for LIC IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click at 'I'm not a robot' and confirm the captcha.
6. Now finally click at the 'Submit' button. You will be able to see the LIC IPO allotment status displayed on the screen.
LIC IPO allotment status: How to check via KFin Technologies
Go to the official website of the registrar of the IPO that is KFin Technologies or click on either of the links- https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ or https://kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus/.
Select the name of the IPO (LIC IPO) in dropbox whose name will be shown only if the allotment is finalised.
Select either one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID.
Enter the application details.
Now, enter the captcha and click on the submit button. And you will be able to check the status on your screen.