Netflix shows in Hindi? YES, you can change language for Money Heist, Don't Look Up
Stuck with the language barrier with your favourite show? Change the language settings on Netflix. Here’s how.
Netflix is always on the top of mind when it's about the weekend plans or finding options for a late-night binge watch! Isn't it? It always remains in the top list of popular OTT platforms across the globe, which offers a wide range of movies, web shows, documentaries from different genres, countries, and languages from English to all the region-specific languages such as Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, and more.
Though, few movies and shows are shot in their native languages, such as Money Heist which is originally in Spanish, and Squid Games in Korean, which makes it difficult to watch non-native language viewers, who don't understand these languages. But thanks to Netflix! Who offers the option to switch the language of a particular show or movie in the voice-dubbed format or make it available to you with subtitles in different. Here's know how to change your language settings in Netflix.
How to change Netflix account language?
- If you are using an Android device, then open your Netflix app on your smartphone or Android device, or you can open the page on your browser too.
- Following that tap on the drop-down menu from the profile icon available at the top-right corner of the screen and select 'Account'.
- Then, select change language under the 'Profile and Parental Control' section.
- Now you will need to select the display language of your preference from the language list and then tap on the Save button.
- If you are using an iOS device, then, go to your 'Account' in your Netflix account and then follow the same steps.
- For the users on Smart TV, open your Netflix app and tap on the edit icon available below each profile on the profile page. Then, tap on the 'Language' option from the preferred language list. Finally, tap on Save.
How to change the language of movies and web series on Netflix