Paytm IPO Allotment status: Date is not today, check status online on BSE
- Paytm IPO Allotment status: Date is tomorrow. Investors can check their Paytm IPO status online on BSE and Link Intime websites. Check Paytm IPO allotment link inside.
Paytm IPO allotment status: Investors, Paytm IPO allotment date is not today. While it was earlier announced that the Paytm IPO status would be known on Monday, November 16, now sources are saying that it may well be finalised tomorrow, which is November 16. Significantly, much to the delight of investors, sources have also revealed that Paytm is expected to allocate shares at the upper price band of ₹2,150 apiece. Notably, market watchdog SEBI's nod is likely to be received on Monday. Paytm initial public offer (IPO) was to the tune of ₹18,300 crore.
Digital payments and financial services company Paytm, whose parent is One97 Communications, itself had indicated that the Paytm IPO allotment status would be finalised on Monday. The same information was displayed by Paytm Money app too. However, that is not likely now. "Paytm share allocation is likely to take place on Tuesday after approval of SEBI. The approval from SEBI is expected to come on Monday," PTI quoted its source as saying today.
Significantly, after the Paytm IPO success, the shares of the company, based on the bids received, will list at an enterprise valuation of ₹1,49,428 crore - approx $20 billion at an exchange rate of ₹74.35.
How to check Paytm IPO Allotment status on BSE
1. First, go to the direct link of the official BSE website: (https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx)
2. Pick Paytm IPO
3. Enter your Paytm IPO application number
4. Provide your PAN details
5. Tick mark on 'I'm not a robot' box
6. Tap on 'Submit' button.
Your Paytm IPO allotment status will be revealed.
How to check Paytm IPO allotment today on Link Intime website
1. Go to the official direct link: linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html
2. Pick Paytm IPO in the drop-down menu
3. Type in your PAN
4. Tap on Search tab
Your Paytm IPO allotment status will be displayed.
Paytm IPO by the numbers
1. Paytm IPO was subscribed 1.89 times
2. Institutional buyers including FIIs seeking 2.79 times the number of shares allocated for them.
3. Blackrock, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, GIC, ADIA, APG, City of New York, Texas Teachers Retirement, NPS Japan, University of Texas, NTUC Pension out of Singapore, University of Cambridge participated in the Paytm IPO.
4. Retail investors bought 1.66 times the 87 lakh shares reserved for them.
5. Paytm listing on November 18 will likely make it one of India's most valued companies.
6. Paytm IPO fresh issue of equity shares were worth ₹8,300 crore
7. Offer for sale (OFS) of shares were worth up to ₹10,000 crore.
8. The OFS, or secondary share sale, was worth up to ₹402.65 crore by founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
9. Paytm set aside 75 per cent of the offer for QIBs
10. Paytm set aside 15 per cent for non-institutional investors
11. Paytm set aside 10 per cent for retail investors.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.