Quordle 382 answer for February 10: One step away? Check Quordle hints, clues, solutions
Quordle 382 answer for February 10: Today’s puzzle would have been really straightforward if not for just one word. Don’t lose the game because of it. Solve it with these Quordle hints, clues and solutions
Quordle 382 answer for February 10: Many puzzles have this same issue but today, it is very prominent. The game would have been easy to solve if it was not for that one word which would just not reveal itself. And sitting there with three solved words means nothing if you can't get the fourth one as well. But at the same time, just thinking about the possibility is also not good enough since you don't have infinite attempts. So, what exactly can you do? The right way to solve these puzzles is to never be predictable and always analyze the clues after every attempt. And if that feels like a lot, you can always make your task easy by using these Quordle hints and clues. And if you need more assistance, simply scroll to the bottom for the solution.
Quordle 382 hints for February 10
Surprisingly, there is only one word with repeated letters in today's puzzle. That itself makes the puzzle very easy. But there is more. The puzzle also lacks any uncommon words. Even that one tough word only plays on letter arrangement and that's why it is hard to solve. If you follow a standard letter elimination strategy, it should be pretty easy for you to solve the puzzle.
Quordle 382 clues for February 10
1. Today's words begin with the letters T, S, F and C.
2. The words end with the letters O, Y, L and N.
3. Word 1 clue - a fan in the engine of a car or plane that improves its performance by using exhaust gases to blow fuel vapour into the engine
4. Word 2 clue - to move away from a place where you should be or from a direction in which you should go
5. Word 3 clue - a decoration for the edge of a dress, shirt, etc. which is made by forming many folds in a narrow piece of cloth
6. Word 4 clue - a performer in a circus who wears funny clothes and bright make-up, and does silly things in order to make people laugh
Those were your clues. Now go on and give the game your best attempt. And if you feel stuck at any point, just scroll down for the answers.
Quordle 382 answer for February 10
SPOILER ALERT! Do not read ahead if you do not want the answer to today's Quordle. You have been warned.
The four words in today's Quordle are:
We hope you were able to solve it easily. Come back again tomorrow for more hints and clues.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.