Rainbow Children's Medicare IPO subscription: Know GMP, steps to check status online
Today is the last chance for investors to bid for the Rainbow Children's Medicare IPO. The share allotment status of Rainbow Children's Medicare IPO will likely be finalised on May 5. Know GMP, how to check allotment status online here.
Rainbow Children's Medicare IPO: Investors who want to bid for the initial public offering (IPO) of Rainbow Children's Medicare Limited can know that today is the last day to do so. The Rainbow Children's Medicare IPO opened for subscription on April 27 and will conclude today April 29, 2022. As per a report by livemint.com, according to market observers, Rainbow Children's Medicare shares are available at a premium (GMP) of Rs. 31 in the grey market today. The shares of the company are expected to list on BSE and NSE on May 10, 2022.
About Rainbow Children's Medicare IPO: The IPO comprising fresh issue aggregating up to Rs. 280 crore and an offer for sale of up to 2,40,00,900 equity shares, comes with a price range of Rs. 516-542 per share. At the upper end of the price band, the IPO is expected to fetch Rs. 1,581 crore. It can be known that post the bidding process the allotment status is likely to be declared on May 5, 2022.
Once declared Rainbow Children's Medicare IPO share allotment status can be checked online by visiting the official website of BSE and the registrar of the IPO that is KFin Technologies Limited. Here is how you can check Rainbow Children's Medicare IPO allotment status online.
How to check Rainbow Children's Medicare IPO allotment status via BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here— https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select Rainbow Children's Medicare IPO in the menu. It can be noted that the name of the company will be available for selection only after the finalisation and declaration of the allotment status.
3. Enter your application number allotted for Rainbow Children's Medicare IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click at 'I'm not a robot' and confirm the captcha.
6. Now finally click at the 'Submit' button.
7. After completing all the above mentioned steps you will be able to see the Rainbow Children's Medicare IPO allotment status displayed on the computer monitor or on the Smartphone screen.
How to check Rainbow Children's Medicare IPO share allotment status KFin Technologies
Visit the official website of KFin Technologies or click on the direct link mentioned here for the same- https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/.
Now, you will have to select the name of the IPO (Rainbow Children's Medicare) in dropbox whose name will be shown only if the allotment is finalised.
Select either one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID.
In application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA.
You will then have to enter the application details.
Now, enter the captcha and click on the submit button.