Sapphire Foods IPO allotment status today: Check on bseindia.com; here's how to
- Sapphire Foods IPO allotment status today: Sapphire Foods IPO share allotment date is set for today.
Sapphire Foods IPO allotment status today: The big day for all those who want to check Sapphire Foods IPO share allotment status is finally here. Did they get shares allotted? Sapphire Foods IPO allotment status of investors will be made clear after it is finalised today. Sapphire Foods IPO share allotment date is November 16. Sapphire Foods IPO was subscribed 6.62 times. The company is the largest franchisee of Yum Brands on the Indian sub-continent. Sapphire Foods operates outlets of multinational food companies like KFC and Pizza Hut. Sapphire Foods is backed by Goldman Sachs, Edelweiss, CX Partners, and Samara Capital.
Sapphire Foods IPO share allotment date is most likely 16th November, 2021. However, this is subject to change if SEBI approval is not received today.
As far as checking Sapphire Foods IPO share allotment status online on BSE is concerned, then all you need to do is go to the Bombay Stock Exchange website, bseindia.com.
1. Go to the direct link: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx)
2. Click on Sapphire Foods IPO in the menu
3. Enter your Sapphire Foods IPO application number
4. Enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN)
5. Tick mark the 'I'm not a robot' box
Your Sapphire Foods IPO share allotment status will be displayed
Sapphire Foods India Limited
1. Sapphire Foods IPO was subscribed 6.62 times.
2. Sapphire Foods IPO size was ₹2,073-crore
3. Sapphire Foods IPO received bids for 6,39,45,000 shares against 96,63,468 shares on offer.
4. Sapphire Foods IPO portion for Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 7.50 times
5. Sapphire Foods IPO portion for Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) was subscribed 8.70 times
6. Sapphire Foods IPO portion for non institutional investors was subscribed 3.46 times.
7. Sapphire Foods IPO was of up to 1.75 crore (1,75,69,941) equity shares
8. Sapphire Foods IPO price band was at ₹1,120-1,180 per share.
9. Sapphire Foods India raised ₹933 crore from anchor investors.
About Sapphire Foods
Sapphire Foods owns and operates 204 KFC restaurants in India and the Maldives, 231 Pizza Hut restaurants in India, Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.