Send WhatsApp messages, stickers, GIFs to celebrate World Ozone Day 2022- Know how
Celebrate World Ozone Day 2022 by sending WhatsApp messages, quotes, stickers, GIFs, and more over WhatsApp. Here are the steps you need to follow.
What makes Earth a safer planet to live in? The presence of atmospheric layers which include the Ozone layer is one of the reasons. The Ozone layer protects life on the planet by stopping harmful ultraviolet rays of the Sun from reaching us. However, the Ozone layer has been depleting mainly due to use of chemicals containing halogens. In order to spread awareness about the importance of protecting the Ozone layer, World Ozone Day 2022 is celebrated on September 16 every year. You can also create awareness about the same by sending WhatsApp messages, stickers, GIFs, quotes and more.
Apart from WhatsApp, several other online applications can also be used to send World Ozone Day 2022 messages, quotes, stickers, and more. The apps include Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, among others. Here are some of the World Ozone Day 2022 messages, quotes and wishes that you can share with your family, friends and other near and dear ones on WhatsApp or any other app mentioned above.
1. Save life on Earth by protecting the Ozone layer. Happy world Ozone Day 2022!
2. “Earth without the ozone layer is like a house without a roof; Save the Ozone layer.”
3. Protect the Ozone today for your better tomorrow. Happy World Ozone Day 2022!
4. Let's take an oath to protect the Ozone Layer and give the future generation a better place to live. Happy World Ozone Day 2022!
5. Ozone is like a mother to planet Earth, protecting her child from harmful rays and radiations. Happy World Ozone Day 2022!
World Ozone Day 2022: How to send WhatsApp stickers
1. Android users can go to Google Play Store and search for World Ozone Day in the search bar.
2. Then from the given options, select the sticker pack you would like to download and add it to WhatsApp from the list.
3. Once it is done, you will see all the stickers in the pack inside of the My Stickers tab of WhatsApp.
4. From the sticker pack, select the sticker and then tap on the 'Add' button denoting the '+' symbol. You will need to confirm by tapping on the 'Add to WhatsApp' button.
5. Now you can simply select and send World Ozone Day stickers to your friends and family.
World Ozone Day 2022: How to send WhatsApp GIFs
Open WhatsApp and click on the individual or group chat where you want to send the GIF.
Tap on the smiley icon available on the messaging box.
Click on the GIF option.
Now, click on the search icon and type World Ozone Day.
Select the GIF you like from the options displayed on the screen of your smartphone and share it by tapping on the send button.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.