Tarsons Products IPO allotment date, status online: Oversubscribed! GMP today surges
- Tarsons Products IPO allotment date, status online: Offer has been oversubscribed. Tarsons Products IPO GMP today surged higher.
Tarsons Products IPO allotment date and status online: Investors have rushed to subscribe to the new offer and it has already rolled into the oversubscribed zone. And matching this enthusiasm is the Tarsons Products IPO GMP (grey market premium). In fact, Tarsons Products IPO subscription has zoomed to 3.58 times on the 2nd day itself. That indicates there will be a lot of investors looking to get lucky when the Tarsons Products IPO allotment date rolls around. With so many people and institutions looking to get a piece of the action, the competition will be tight and only the lucky ones will get through. Notably, Tarsons Products IPO GMP today has shot up as high as ₹220. It was up by ₹40 from its perch yesterday, Live Mint reported, quoting market sources.
As far as the question about when is the Tarsons Products IPO allotment date goes, then the tentative date for the same is November 23, 2021, as per Chittorgarh website. However, the emphasis is on 'tentative'. Of course, if all the requisite approvals are not received from stock market regulator, the Stock Exchange Board of India (SEBI), then there may be a postponement. It will become clear by and by.
While those who emerge successful during the Tarsons Products IPO allotment process will get the shares, those who did not, will be expecting their refunds and this is likely to happen from November 24.
Tarsons Products IPO listing date is expected to be November 26, 2021. The equity shares of the company will be listed on both the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
As far as how to check Tarsons Products IPO allotment status question is concerned, then in cases where listing is set for the Bombay Stock Exchange, investors should get the information required on the official website, which is bseindia.com. The direct link is: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx). Investors should have their Tarsons Products IPO application number and Permanent Account Number (PAN) as these will be required during the process.
Tarsons Products IPO status:
1. Life sciences company Tarsons Products IPO subscription was 3.58 times on 2nd day
2. Tarsons Products IPO size is ₹1,023.84-crore
3. Tarsons Products IPO received bids for 3,88,07,802 shares against 1,08,44,104 shares on offer by 2nd day, according to NSE data.
4. Tarsons Products IPO Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) portion subscribed 4.74 times
5. Tarsons Products IPO Non-institutional investors portion was subscribed 3.98 times
6. Tarsons Products IPO Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) portion was subscribed 1.30 times.
7. Tarsons Products IPO raised ₹306 crore from anchor investors.
8. Tarsons Products IPO has a fresh issue of up to ₹150 crore
9. Tarsons Products IPO offer for sale is of up to 1,32,00,000 equity shares.
10. Tarsons Products IPO price range is ₹635-662 per share.
How the Tarsons Products IPO funds will be utilised
1. Paying debt
2. Funding a part of the capital expenditure for the new manufacturing facility at Panchla
3. General corporate purposes.
What Tarsons Products does
Tarsons Products designs, develops, manufactures, and supplies products used in laboratories
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.