Tarsons Products IPO share allotment status: How to check online, GMP and more
- Tarsons Products IPO share allotment status: Bidding concluded with subscription of 77.49 times. Check share allotment status, GMP.
Tarsons Products IPO share allotment status today: The three-day initial public offering (IPO) of Tarsons Products, the life sciences firm, was opened on Monday, 15 November and concluded on a strong note with the issue getting subscribed 77.49 times. Earlier, Tarsons Products had secured a total of ₹306 crore from anchor investors in its public offering. The positive reception by investors ensured that the Tarsons Products IPO GMP (grey market premium) rose as high as ₹240 in the grey market yesterday as per a Live Mint report.
Tarsons Products IPO price range has been set at ₹635-662 per share, with the public offering expected to raise ₹1,023 crore at the upper end of the price range. On the first day itself, the initial public offering was fully subscribed. The Tarsons Products IPO share allotment is expected to be finalised next week on Tuesday, November 23, 2021, and if allotted, shares will be credited to bidders' demat accounts on November 24, 2021, Live Mint reported. To check the status of Tarsons Product IPO allotment status online, you can visit the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website with the direct link at https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
Tarsons Products IPO Status
- The three-day IPO bidding, the issue was oversubscribed by 77 times.
- Non Institutional Investors (NIIs) got books 184.58 times, by leading the IPO
- Qualified institutional buyer (QIBs) bid 115.77 times
- The Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) got booked 10.56 times
- The price range for the public offering, which was offered for subscription from November 15-17, was 635-662 per share.
Tarson Products IPO: Key Investors
- Monetary Authority of Singapore,
- Government of Singapore,
- Abu Dhabi Investment Authority,
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund (MF),
- Sundaram MF,
- Aditya Birla Sun Life MF,
- Edelweiss MF,
- Reliance General Insurance Company
Where Tarsons Products IPO funds will be utilised?
- Tarson Products IPO funds will be used for paying debt
- For the new manufacturing facility at Panchla, IPO funds will be utilised as a part of the capital expenditure
- In general corporate purposes
Steps to verify Tarsons Products Application Status
To verify the Tarsons Products application status, investors are required to select the Issue name and enter Application No & PAN No (as entered in the Application Form). Upon submission of valid information, the system will provide the details.
About Tarsons Products
Tarsons Products is involved in designing, developing, manufactures, and distributing a wide range of quality labware products for use in research labs, academic institutes, pharmaceutical companies, diagnostics companies, and hospitals. It makes a variety of quality labware that helps scientific research and healthcare..
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.