Venus Pipes IPO allotment date: Know how to check status online, check GMP too
Venus Pipes IPO allotment date: Venus Pipes IPO share allotment status is likely to be finalised on May 19. Investors will be able to check the share allotment status online. Check steps here.
Venus Pipes IPO allotment date: Investors who bid for the initial public offering (IPO) of Venus Pipes and Tubes are now eagerly waiting for the finalisation of allotment status. Venus Pipes IPO share allotment status is expected to be declared on May 19 while the shares of the company will list on stock exchanges (BSE and NSE) on May 24. It can be known that the issue opened for subscription on May 11 and concluded on May 13, 2022. According to ipowatch.in, the grey market premium (GMP) of Venus Pipes IPO is ₹30 which indicates that the shares are expected to list at a gain of about 5 percent.
The shares of Venus Pipes IPO were subscribed 16.31 times on the last day of the bidding process that is May 13, 2022. The shares reserved for the qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) were subscribed 12.02 times, while those of non institutional investors were subscribed 15.66 times, while retail individual investors (RIIs) were subscribed 19.04 times. Investors and bidders who applied for the Venus Pipes IPO can check the share allotment status online by visiting the official website of BSE and the registrar of the IPO that is KFin Technologies Private Limited. Also Read: Garena Free Fire MAX Redeem Codes for May 14: Here's how to get free rewards
Venus Pipes IPO share allotment status: Check via BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here— https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select Venus Pipes IPO in the menu. It can be noted that the name of the company will be available for selection only after the finalisation of the allotment status.
3. Enter your application number allotted for Venus Pipes IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click at 'I'm not a robot' and confirm the captcha.
6. Now finally click at the 'Submit' button. You will be able to see the Venus Pipes IPO allotment status displayed on the screen.
Venus Pipes IPO allotment status: Check via KFin Technologies
Go to the official website of the registrar of the IPO that is KFin Technologies or click on either of the links- https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ or https://kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus/.
Select the name of the IPO (Venus Pipes IPO) in dropbox (Will be available only after the declaration).
Select either one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID.
Enter the application details.
Enter the captcha and click on the submit button. And you will be able to check the status on your screen.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.