Searching for best professional cameras out there? Here's the list
There are a variety of professional cameras available in the market. Some of the top professional cameras have been mentioned here.
Photography is known to be a great hobby. It is also known to be a great profession for people who like to make their hobby a full-time profession. There are special professional cameras that help the user in achieving the desired camera shot quite easily. There are a variety of professional cameras available in the market. Some of the top professional cameras have been mentioned below:
1. Featuring a 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, EOS 1500D from the house of Canon is a powerful camera that won't let you down. Canon EOS 1500D is one of the best DSLR cameras you can get your hands on. This camera packs a stunning 24.1 million pixels and comes with APS-C CMOS Sensor. EOS 1500D has an IOS sensitivity range of 100 to 6400 that is critical for obtaining grain-free pictures even in low light conditions. It also has the DIGIC 4+ image processor. Overall, this is a great professional camera.
2. The Nikon D3500 is a great professional camera that will help the user in capturing priceless moments. One of the best DSLRs for beginners, Nikon D3500 lets you capture stunning images without any hassle. Featuring the EXPEED 4 image-processing engine and 24.2 megapixels, D3500 produces high-quality images in every situation. Having a simple design and SnapBridge function, even beginners won't face any difficulty in operating this camera. The camera has an ergonomic body, due to which it is slimmer and easier to hold. Weighing nearly 390g, this wonderful camera is easy-to-carry. Featuring 24.2 effective megapixels, you can easily click clear and beautiful pictures.
3. This is another great DSLR camera by Nikon that is equipped with amazing features like 24.2 megapixels and EXPEED 4 image-processing engine. The Nikon D5600 is a good-quality DSLR camera. This professional camera has an APS-C CMOS sensor with 24.2 MP. It has an ISO sensitivity range of 100-25600 that is critical for obtaining grain-free pictures.
4. This professional camera by Sony is a 24.3-megapixel mirrorless camera that has a high resolution for large prints. The Sony Alpha ILCE5100L 24.3MP mirrorless camera is a classic mirrorless camera. This professional camera has an image sensitivity of 100 to 25600 ISO that is critical for obtaining grain-free pictures. This camera has a BIONZ X image processor with 179 autofocus points. This camera also has a 180-degree tiltable screen. This professional camera also offers up to 6 FPS continuous shooting with auto-focus tracking. This camera is also equipped with a 4D Focus feature that picks up both space and time to capture moving subjects with new clarity, enabling the user to take crisper photos.
5. This professional camera by Fujifilm has a vintage look and feel to it. It is a 24.2 mirrorless camera. The Fujifilm X-T100 24.2 MP mirrorless camera is truly an amazing professional camera. This professional camera comes with loads of great features like an APS-C Sensor, electronic viewfinder, face/eye detection, 3-inch three-way tilt touchscreen, 4K video shooting and film simulations. It is equipped with advanced filters such as partial colour, Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Colour, Fish-Eye, High Key, Low-Key and HDR Art, etc.