Full list! This is where you will get the best trade-in value on iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max preorders
Want the all new Pro models of the iPhone 14 series? Know which phone will give you the best value via trade-in deals here.
Waiting to get an iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max? Through special carrier offers, financing options, and the Apple Trade-In program, you now have even more ways to become an iPhone owner. You can preorder any of the iPhone 14 Pro models now to get more discounts if you have an older iPhone or other smartphones to exchange. In India, Apple iPhone 14 Pro comes with a price tag of Rs. 1,29,900 for the base 128GB model. You will have to pay Rs. 1,39,900 for the 256GB variant, Rs. 1,59,900 for the 512GB variant and Rs. 1,79,900 for the highest that is the 1TB variant.
While the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max's base variant, that is 128GB model, comes with a price tag of Rs. 1,39,900. The 256GB variant is priced at Rs. 1,49,900. The 512GB and 1TB variants are priced at Rs. 1,69,900 and Rs. 1,89,900 respectively. It can be known that the iPhone 14 preorders have already started and the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone Pro Max will be available from September 16.
If you want to order iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max by availing the Trade In option- Here is which phone will fetch you more value.
mobile to buy?
1. iPhone 13 Pro Max- Up to Rs. 58730.00
2. iPhone 13 Pro- Up to Rs. 55535.00
3. iPhone 13- Up to Rs. 41600.00
4. iPhone 13 mini- Up to Rs. 36580.00
5. iPhone 12 Pro Max- Up to Rs. 44500.00
6. iPhone 12 Pro- Up to Rs. 41500.00
7. iPhone 12- Up to Rs. 31130.00
8. iPhone 12 mini- Up to Rs. 22500.00
9. iPhone SE (2nd generation)- Up to Rs. 12000.00
10. iPhone 11 Pro Max- Up to Rs. 34000.00
11. iPhone 11 Pro- Up to Rs. 31500.00
12. iPhone 11- Up to Rs. 22570.00
13. iPhone XS Max- Up to Rs. 22510.00
14. iPhone XS- Up to Rs. 19540.00
15. iPhone XR- Up to Rs. 14800.00
16. iPhone X- Up to Rs. 14820.00
17. iPhone 8 Plus- Up to Rs. 12000.00
18. iPhone 8- Up to Rs. 10260.00
19. iPhone 7 Plus- Up to Rs. 9060.00
20. iPhone 7- Up to Rs. 7530.00
21. iPhone 6s Plus- Up to Rs. 5705.00
22. iPhone 6s- Up to Rs. 4720.00
23. iPhone 6 Plus- Up to Rs. 4500.00
24. iPhone 6- Up to Rs. 3965.00
25. iPhone SE (1st Generation)- Up to Rs. 2810.00
26. Samsung Galaxy M20- Up to Rs. 2900.00
27. Samsung Galaxy S10+- Up to Rs. 12150.00
28. Samsung Galaxy S10- Up to Rs. 10000.00
29. Samsung Galaxy S9+- Up to Rs. 6300.00
30. Samsung Galaxy Note 9- Up to Rs. 7950.00
31. Redmi Note 8">Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro- Up to Rs. 5855.00
32. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8- Up to Rs. 3990.00
33. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro- Up to Rs. 4400.00
34. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro- Up to Rs. 2525.00
35. OnePlus 8T- Up to Rs. 14150.00
36. OnePlus 8- Up to Rs. 15300.00
37. OnePlus 7 Pro- Up to Rs. 12900.00
38. OnePlus 7T- Up to Rs. 11100.00
39. OnePlus 7- Up to Rs. 9300.00
40. OnePlus 6T- Up to Rs. 8180.00
41. OnePlus 6- Up to Rs. 6650.00
42. OnePlus 5T- Up to Rs. 4600.00
43. OnePlus 5- Up to Rs. 3900.00
44. OnePlus Nord- Up to Rs. 10000.00
45. Poco F1- Up to Rs. 4290.00
How does Apple trade-in works?
You can get Rs. 2200 to Rs. 58730.00 in credit towards your next iPhone if you avail the phone via the trade-in option. With Apple trade-in, you can exchange your eligible device for instant credit towards a new iPhone. It can be noted here that the discounted price will vary depending on the condition and the model of the smartphone you will be exchanging. Here's how it works:
1. See what your smartphone is worth: Answer a few questions to determine the value of your smartphone. Apple will apply the value as an instant credit to lower the price of a new iPhone.
2. Get it ready to trade in: After you have bought your new iPhone, the company will show you how to prepare your smartphone for trade-in.
3. Exchange your smartphone when Apple will deliver your new iPhone: When the delivery person arrives at your delivery location, the person will run a diagnostic test and verify the condition on the spot. When everything checks out, your trade-in and purchase are complete.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.