Spectacular powerphones! Just check out iPhone 13, Samsung Galaxy M13, more
No one wants a phone that dies on them during the day. In fact, nowadays, one that lands on its death bed even by the evening will find it being labelled as an unacceptable phone, no matter how pricey it is. What everyone wants are mobiles with batteries that can last at least 24 hours of above average, usage. Yes, this is the era of powerphones and here we are listing some of them for you.
So, how much battery life your smartphone is offering depends on several factors including your usage. If you are a person who needs to use a smartphone most of the time, you need to have a phone with great battery life in order to avoid charging it frequently. Battery backup is one the most important features that you should consider while buying a smartphone. If you are a heavy smartphone user, here are some of the better options to buy. From iPhone 13, Samsung Galaxy M13 to Oppo Reno 8, check the list.
1. Samsung Galaxy M13: Backed by a 6000mAh battery, the Samsung Galaxy M13 promises to offer a great battery life. According to the company, the device can offer more than a day's usage on a single charge. The device comes with 15 Watt charging support and is currently selling at Rs. 10,419 onwards on Flipkart. The phone runs on Android 12 operating system.
mobile to buy?
2. iPhone 13: Apple iPhone 13 gets a 3240mAh battery and can last one day on a single charge. The phone (128GB storage variant) is currently priced at Rs. 62999 on Flipkart. The phone runs on iOS 15, upgradable to iOS 16.1 and A15 Bionic chipset.
3. Realme Narzo 50A: Realme Narzo 50A comes packed with a 6000mAh battery and is said to offer great battery life. The smartphone also features a Super Power Saving Mode and comes with a 18 watt Quick Charge. It also supports reverse charging which means it can be used to charge other mobile phone and AIoT devices such as TWS headphones, smart bands and smartwatches. It is available at Rs. 11499 on Flipkart.
4. Samsung Galaxy M32 5G: The phone supports a 5000mAh battery and offers a good battery backup. The phone (128GB storage) is currently selling at Rs. 21390 on Flipkart. The handset features a 48MP quad camera at the back and is equipped with a 6.5-inch display.
5. Oppo Reno 8 5G: The phone comes equipped with a 4500mAh battery and offers around a day of battery life on single charge. Running on Mediatek Dimensity 1300 processor and sports 50MP triple rear camera setup. The phone is currently priced at Rs. 29999.