Top 5 types of apps for working women: From safety apps to money apps- check list
New developments in technology have ensured that there are mobile applications for almost every need and requirements. There are applications specifically designed to cater the needs of children, teens, women, men, old age people, among others. Every person downloads apps from the Google Play Store or App store based on their requirements. Here we will be talking about top 5 types of apps for working women. Every working or professional woman should download these apps on their phones to make their life easier and stress free.
It should be noted that there are certain applications which are inbuilt in your phone like Google Maps, Calendar, etc. These apps are important and can be used by working women on daily basis. If you have to visit an unknown place or area where you have never been before, you can use Maps for right direction. While calendar can be used by you to make important notes, reminders etc.
Here are some of the other types of applications which can be downloaded by professional women to help them manage tasks with a little more ease.
Top 5 types of apps every woman must have
1. Expense managing application: It is very important to manage your expenses and keep a track. There are several apps like Monefy, Expense Manager, Money Manager, Spending Tracker, among others which you can download to keep a track of your expenses. These apps help you in managing your budget wisely.
2. Cab/bike service providing applications: You should download applications that provide cab and bike services. Applications like Uber, Ola, Rapido, among others can be installed and used to book vehicles for travelling from one place to another. They are especially useful if you get stranded and have no means of getting back home.
3. Safety apps: The number of crimes against women have increased and as working women have to sometimes travel to unknown places or work late, it is important for them to take care of their safety. Mobile apps like bSafe, My SafetyPin, Smart 24x7, among others can be downloaded and installed in your mobile phones.
4. Menstrual tracking apps: Mobile applications like Period Tracker, My Calendar, Flo, among others can be downloaded by working women to help them track their menstrual cycle.
5. Listing, reminding application: There are instances when you have to work on multiple projects, attend several meetings, manage several tasks at a go. In such situations there are chances of missing out on some important work. To help you manage your work pressure you can download applications where you can keep a track of activities you have to do. Mobile apps like Daily Tasks, To-Do List, Reminders, among others can help you in the same by reminding your listed activities.