From Samsung Galaxy F23 5G, Poco M4 Pro 5G to Moto G62 5G, top 5 5G phones to buy under Rs. 20000
If you don’t have a 5G phone, we’ve got your back. So, check out the top 5 5G smartphones to buy under Rs. 20000.
5G services were rolled out in India in October last year. The 5G network is also expected to bring more development in remote data monitoring in sectors such as mining, warehousing, telemedicine, and manufacturing, among others. Airtel and Jio users can take advantage of the blazing-fast 5G network speeds in major cities around the country. One prerequisite is that you've got to have a 5G enabled handset. But if you don't have one, don't worry, we've got your back. You can buy a cheap 5G smartphone right now owing to discounts on various e-commerce platforms.
From Samsung F23 5G, Poco M4 Pro 5G to Moto G62 5G, check out the top 10 smartphones to buy under Rs. 20000.
1. Samsung Galaxy F23 5G – Samsung is one of the best smartphones in the market so it isn't a surprise that they have excellent 5G smartphones even in the sub-20K segment. The Samsung Galaxy F23 5G is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor paired with up to 6GB RAM. You get an excellent triple camera system with a 50MP primary camera and 5000mAh battery that will last a full day, if not more. Buy it now for just Rs. 14999 on Flipkart.
mobile to buy?
2. Poco M4 Pro 5G – Xiaomi's Poco series was launched as a flagship-killer lineup, which has now transpired into excellent budget and mid-range smartphones. The Poco M4 Pro 5G is powered by the MediaTek Helio G96 processor with 6GB RAM. Capture stunning images with the 64 MP primary camera in a triple camera system. Buy it for Rs. 16499 on Flipkart.
3. Samsung Galaxy F42 5G – Yet another 5G smartphone from Samsung, the Samsung Galaxy F42 5G is a mid-range smartphone which is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor. The Samsung Galaxy F42 5G features a triple camera system and a 5000mAh battery. Buy it now for Rs. 17199 on Amazon.
4. Motorola G62 5G – Motorola has marked its return to the Indian smartphone market with a range of great budget smartphones. The Motorola G62 5G is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G processor paired with up to 8GB RAM. You get a triple camera system with a 50MP primary camera. There is a 16MP front camera too for selfies. Buy it now for Rs. 14999 on Flipkart.
5. Vivo T1 5G – The Vivo T1 5G is yet another excellent option in the sub-20K 5G smartphones segment. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G processor paired with up to 8GB RAM. The Vivo T1 5G features a 6.58-inch Full HD+ display and a triple camera system. In terms of battery, it has a massive 5000mAh battery. Buy it for Rs. 15990 on Flipkart.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.