iPhone 13 Pro price drop! Get phone for FREE, just check this out
- Massive iPhone 13 Pro price drop! However, read before rushing to buy! All you need to know.
Buying an Apple iPhone is something that most people want to do. The iPhone 13 Pro being among the latest. However, iPhones are very prohibitively expensive. But what if we told you that there has been a massive iPhone 13 Pro price drop? So much so that the iPhone 13 Pro is on offer for free. Yes, you heard it right! If you are in the market for securing good deals on the iPhone ahead of the festive season in the US, then this is the right time for you. You can get iPhone 13 Pro for free at AT&T. The iPhone 13 Pro price is zero, but that deal will apply with a trade-in and, over and above that, buyers will have to opt for an unlimited plan with AT&T.
The iPhone 13 Pro price (retail) for 128 GB variant is $999.99. The excitement however, lies in the fact that you can make the iPhone 13 Pro yours without paying anything. According to the information provided on att.com, new and existing customers can get up to $1000 off on iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. It can be noted that this is a limited time offer. So if you are planning to buy iPhone 13 Pro and that too for free then here is all you need to know:
You will need to do the following:
1. you will have to purchase an eligible smartphone on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation/upgrade fee.
2. Activate/keep postpaid unlimited voice and data wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
3. Trade-in an eligible smartphone in good working condition within 30 days of activation.
Then you will get:
1. Up to $1000 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of min. $290 or higher
2. Up to $800 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of min. $95
3. Up to $350 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of min. $35
Here are some of the important details you need to note about getting the iPhone 13 Pro for free:
1. As per the information provided by att.com, credits start within 3 bills after trade-in is completed and will be applied in equal amounts over the term of installment agreement. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the lower of the device cost or the max credit amount as defined above.
2. If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you will owe the remaining balance on the installment agreement for the device purchased.
3. For new lines, if you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
4. If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, the customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for the additional $5/mo. Next Up upgrade feature.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.