Motorola launches Moto G71 5G priced at Rs. 18999 on Flipkart
Motorola Moto G71 5G priced at Rs. 18,999 on Flipkart. Check details.
Motorola on Monday, launched the Moto G71 5G smartphone. It is available on Flipkart. It is the third model in the updated Moto G lineup and sits above the recently launched Moto G51 and Moto G31 series. The Motorola Moto G71 5G is priced at Rs. 18,999. As per the information provided by the company, Moto G71 5G comes with 6.4 inch AMOLED FHD+ display, SnapdragonTM 695 5G processor, 13 global 5G bands and more. The phone will also have Near-Stock Android, that is users will get an ad-free and bloatware-free software experience.
People who were eagerly waiting for the launch of the phone can know that the sale of Moto G71 5G will start on January 19, 2022 on Flipkart. Informing about the same Motorola India tweeted, "#GoAllIn with the all-new #motog71 5G. Packed with features like India's first Snapdragon™ 695 5G Processor, 13 Global 5G Bands, 6.4” AMOLED FHD+ Display and more. Get your own at just ₹18,999 as the sale starts from 19th Jan on @Flipkart. #gomotog https://bit.ly/32IoA2Z."
#GoAllIn with the all-new #motog71 5G. Packed with features like India's first Snapdragon™ 695 5G Processor, 13 Global 5G Bands, 6.4” AMOLED FHD+ Display and more. Get your own at just ₹18,999 as the sale starts from 19th Jan on @Flipkart. #gomotog https://t.co/zOQBlIaUMs pic.twitter.com/uuqVZ5l5sk— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) January 10, 2022
Here is all we know about Moto G71 5G:
1. Price: Motorola Moto G71 5G Flipkart price is Rs. 18999.
2. Processor: Moto G71 5G comes with Snapdragon 695 5G processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB built in storage.
3. Dual SIM support: The smartphone will offer dual sim 5G support with 13 5G bands.
4. Display: Moto G71 5G will get a 6.4 inch AMOLED FHD+ display.
5. Camera: The phone will offer a 50 MP quad function camera. 8MP ultrawide camera along with depth sensor and a dedicated macro vision camera.
6. Battery: As per the information provided over Flipkart, the phone will have 5000mAh battery and will support 33W fast charging.
7. Design: The smartphone has also got IP52 water repellent design.
8. Colour: The phone will be offered in two different colours namely Neptune Green and Arctic Blue.
Apart from the launch, people can know that Motorola has been working on Moto G Stylus (2022) and this model has had several leaks. Leaked renders were already out last month, and now a pretty complete spec list has been outed.
According to GSM Arena, a source suggests, the Moto G Stylus (2022) will have a 6.78-inch 1080x2460 IPS LCD touchscreen with a 90 Hz refresh rate. It will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, paired with 4 or 6GB of RAM (depending on the model) and 128 GB of expandable storage.
On the rear the phone has three cameras: a 50 MP Samsung ISOCELL JN1 main, an 8 MP Samsung ISOCELL ultrawide, and a 2 MP depth sensor. For selfies you get a 16 MP fixed focus shooter probably made by Omnivision.
The Moto G Stylus (2022) has a 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging, unsurprisingly a stylus (which can be docked inside the device), a fingerprint sensor in the power button, a single bottom-firing speaker, and a 3.5mm headphone jack, but apparently no NFC nor dual-SIM support.