Insane deal! Don't pay, just take the $430 iPhone SE 3 for free from Verizon
Apple iPhone SE 3, which was launched globally earlier this year, is selling for free. Apple's most affordable 5G phone comes with the latest A15 Bionic chipset and a plethora of new features. The smartphone is priced at $429.99 for the 64GB storage variant. But the wireless service provider Verizon is giving it for free in the United States without any trade-in. All you need to do is get a new line of 5G Ultra Wideband from Verizon. Additionally, you won't have to pay the one-time activation charge as the company has waived it off for a limited time when order will be placed through vzw.com or My Verizon app.
But before you jump with excitement do note that you will have to undergo a contract with Verizon for 36 months and if you cancel the subscription, the contract will be cancelled. You will have to pay the entire amount in one time. The subscription comes with unlimited data plans, free calling and other benefits. Know how to get iPhone SE 3 for free.
How to get iPhone SE 3 for free
1. First you need to visit the official website of Verizon.
2. Now, go to the Shop tab and tap on “Smartphone” and then click on iPhone SE 3.
3. Select the color and storage of the phone and tap on Add new line.
4. Now click on add new line and select the new user option.
5. Next, select an eligible Verizon plan from the list and enter Zip code.
6. Make payment for 36 months (3 years) to avail the iPhone SE 3 for free.
7. Once done, the company will ship the device to your shipping address.
iPhone SE 3 specifications:
The new edition to iPhone SE series comes with a huge processor upgrade to the latest Apple A15 Bionic chipset matching the iPhone 13 flagship's power. Not only is it super speedy, but also has the latest Apple silicone that allows better battery life, the latest iOS 15, and 12MP camera.
For those looking for a compact palm-friendly design with stunning features and specifications, iPhone SE 3 is a fantastic choice.