Motorola Moto G51 5G: Revealing soon! Check latest details inside
- Motorola India has informed that it will be soon revealing Moto G51 5G in India via a tweet.
Motorola Moto G51 5G: Here is an important update for Motorola users. The company will be launching the smartphone in India on December 10, 2021. The phone will be launching on Flipkart. "Be future-ready for the next generation of connectivity. Prepare to #GoTrue5G with the all-new #motog51! Launching 10th Dec on Flipkart. #gomotog https://bit.ly/3xQN4Sw," Motorola India tweeted. In another tweet the company said, "Are you ready to experience #motog51's true 5G power? Revealing soon!"
Motorola also informed that Moto G51 5G will come with 12 global 5G bands that will let users watch videos, play games or download their favourite shows in no time. "Do more than you ever thought was possible with #motog51. It comes with 12 global 5G bands that let you watch videos, play games or download your favourite shows in no time! Meet the new #motog51 as it launches 10th Dec on Flipkart," it tweeted.
Do more than you ever thought was possible with #motog51. It comes with 12 global 5G bands that let you watch videos, play games or download your favourite shows in no time! Meet the new #motog51 as it launches 10th Dec on @Flipkart. #GoTrue5G #gomotog pic.twitter.com/mhS5Lhyh9k— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) December 4, 2021
However, the company has not yet revealed the price details and specifications of the phone. Earlier, a popular tipster and Twitter user, Mukul Shrama had informed about the launch date of the phone. Along with the launch date he had also revealed that the smartphone will be a 5G phone with 12 5G Bands and will have India's first Snapdragon 480+ 5G Processor.
Giving the update he had tweeted, "[Exclusive] I can confirm the launch of another Motorola smartphone - #motog51 on 10th Dec! It will be a true 5G phone with 12 5G Bands & have India's first Snapdragon 480+ 5G Processor! Motorola is on FIRE! Your thoughts?"
[Exclusive] I can confirm the launch of another Motorola smartphone - #motog51 on 10th Dec!— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) December 2, 2021
It will be a true 5G phone with 12 5G Bands & have India's first Snapdragon 480+ 5G Processor!
Motorola is on FIRE!
Your thoughts?#hellomoto pic.twitter.com/htVXX8j3NE
It can be noted that Moto G51 5G has already been launched by Motorola in Europe. Here is what we can expect Moto G51 5G to have based on the Europe variant:
About Moto G51 5G
If the company launches the same variant of the device that it launched in Europe, the smartphone can have some of the following features and specifications:
1. 6.8 inch FHD+ 120 Hz ultra-smooth display: The device could pack a 6.8-inch FHD+ 120Hz screen refresh rate. The phone can bring films, games, and video chats to life on an ultra-wide Max Vision display with a super-smooth 120 Hz refresh rate.
2. Camera: The smartphone can have a 50 MP triple camera system with the use of which users can capture the moment from any angle and in any light, from ultrawide to ultraclose.
3. Battery life: 30+ hours of battery life. The smartphone can come with a 5000 mAh battery with 10W charging support which can boost the battery life of the phone.
4. The phone could be powered by the Snapdragon 480 Plus SoC, as revealed by the tipster on Twitter. The phone could come with up to 8GB of RAM.