Want to know iPhone 13 mini price? It is for FREE! Just follow these details
- iPhone lovers can ignore iPhone 13 mini price and get it for free. However, read before rushing to buy!
Planning to buy an Apple iPhone 13 mini? But you are waiting for a good offer as iPhones are a bit expensive! But what if you can get an iPhone 13 mini for free? Yes, you read it right, there has been a massive discount on iPhone 13 mini. So much so that the iPhone 13 mini is on offer for free. If you are in the market for securing good deals on the iPhone in the US, then this is the right time for you. You can therefore ignore the iPhone 13 mini price label and instead get it free at AT&T. The iPhone 13 mini price is zero, but that deal will apply with a trade-in and, over and above that, buyers will have to opt for an unlimited plan with AT&T.
The iPhone 13 mini price (retail) for the 128 GB variant is $699.99. The excitement however, lies in the fact that you can make the iPhone 13 mini yours without paying anything. According to the information provided on att.com, customers can get up to $800 off on iPhone 13 mini. It can be noted that this is a limited time offer. So if you are planning to buy iPhone 13 mini and that too for free then here is all you need to know:
To get the iPhone 13 mini free, you will need to do the following:
1. Purchase an eligible smartphone on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation/upgrade fee.
2. Activate/keep postpaid unlimited voice and data wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts).
3. Trade-in an eligible smartphone in good working condition within 30 days of activation.
After completing the above mentioned steps you will get:
1. Up to $800 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of $95 or higher.
2. Up to $350 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of $35 to $94.
Here are some important points which you need to note:
1. Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in is completed and will be applied in equal amounts over the term of installment agreement. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the lower of the device cost or the max credit amount as defined above.
2. If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you will owe the remaining balance on the installment agreement for the device purchased.
3. For new lines, if you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
4. If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, the customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for the additional $5/mo. Next Up upgrade feature.