AirPods 3 with spatial audio, big battery launched: 10 Highlights
- Apple has listed AirPods 3 price at $179 (US) and they are available in more than 26 other countries and regions starting today.
Apple AirPods (3rd generation) featuring spatial audio, a new contoured design, longer battery life have been launched at the special Apple Unleashed event yesterday night. The AirPods pack the H1 chip that works with an Apple-designed acoustic system to deliver a "breakthrough sound" with Adaptive EQ. Apple has listed AirPods 3 price at $179 (US) and are available to order from apple.com/store and in the Apple Store app in the US and more than 26 other countries and regions starting today, with availability in stores beginning Tuesday, October 26.
1. The new AirPods are resistant to sweat and water, and feature a force sensor for easy and intuitive control of music and phone calls.
2. The extended battery life enables up to six hours of listening time and up to 30 hours of total listening time. Five minutes of charging provides about an hour of battery life.
3. The new design is lightweight and contoured. The stem is shorter than the previous generation and features the same intuitive force sensor as AirPods Pro for media control.
4. AirPods 3's sound quality is built up on a custom driver and a high dynamic range amplifier that together produce powerful bass with crisp high frequencies.
5. AirPods also feature AAC-ELD, a superior speech codec that offers full HD voice quality, providing clear, natural communication for FaceTime calls.
6. For an optimal listening experience with rich detail, the new AirPods feature Adaptive EQ that tunes sound in real time based on how AirPods fit in the user's ear.
7. Users also get dynamic head tracking, so music, video, and even Group FaceTime calls feel more immersive.
8. AirPods users can enjoy Dolby Atmos in Apple Music and spatial audio with dynamic head tracking across Apple devices - MacBook Air, iPad Pro, iPhone 13 Pro.
9. Airpods have a one-touch setup that automatically pairs them with other Apple devices. Audio Sharing allows listeners to share the audio stream between two sets of AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max, while using iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV.
10. AirPods offer an extra hour of battery life and convenient wireless charging with MagSafe.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.