Best 5 cheap smartphones: How to choose, What to check and all must have features
Best 5 cheap smartphones: This is how you can pick a great phone under Rs. 15000. Know all details.
Best 5 cheap smartphones: If you are interested in buying a smartphone that does not cost a bomb, you have come to the right place. In an era where smartphone buyers face the problem of plenty, it becomes quite difficult to choose your next smartphone. After all, almost all of them seem appealing on paper with tall promises but may turn out to be a potato in reality. Even though the phone manufacturers want you to buy the more expensive models, there are some good phones to choose from.
Hence, if you want to choose your next budget smartphone under Rs. 15000 and are seeking tips to do that, keep these in mind.
How to choose the best cheap smartphones under Rs. 15000
- The most crucial thing with modern smartphones is longevity. Cheap smartphones are barely good for a year or two before they start acting up. Hence, you need to ensure it has the latest specifications to go that extra year.
mobile to buy?
- Your phone needs to have a powerful processor inside. Today, the Snapdragon powered phones in this price are usually slow, while MediaTek Helio and Dimensity powered phones tend to be faster overall.
- Your phone should have the latest version of Android installed. With cases of cybercrimes increasing, ensure that your phone has access to latest security updates, and latest OS versions, if possible. Budget phones usually get one OS update in their lifetime.
- Ensure a strong build quality on the phone. Most phones in this range have plastic unibody design and hence, you need to check which one has basic features like water repellant body and drop protection.
- A good battery life is a necessity. Most phones in this price range have a 5000mAh battery and a USB-C port for charging. Hence, these phones can easily last well over a day. Ensure you get at least 18W wired charging support for a quicker refill.
Top 5 cheap phones under Rs. 15000
Here are our top picks for smartphones under Rs. 15000
- Samsung Galaxy F42 5G
- Redmi Note 11 6GB/128GB
- Redmi Note 11 SE
- Realme 9i 5G
- Motorola Moto G52