Poco F4 5G short review: Know EVERYTHING in 5 points
Poco has unveiled its latest mid-range smartphone, the Poco F4 5G in the Global market, including India in the sub-30,000 segment. Well, a few weeks back, iQOO launched its gaming smartphone iQOO Neo 6 which managed to impress us with its overall performance. Well, the Poco F4 looks more or less similar to this mid-range smartphone from iQOO. Snapdragon 870 processor, triple camera setup, AMOLED display, fast charging, and good battery life are what Poco F4 5G seems to offer on paper. To know how it performs in real life and does it manage to shine over its rivals, we have used it for a week. And this is what Poco F4 5G has for you.
Poco F4 5G: specs, features, and everything else that you should know
- Design: Poco F4 brings a minimalist look with a glass matte finish, which is prone to getting dust so quickly. Overall, it is handy to use even for long hours despite having 195g of weight.
- Display: It features a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED display which offers a rich viewing experience with its bright and sharp colours even under the sun. The display has a 120Hz refresh rate and a 360Hz of the touch sampling rate.
- Performance: Poco F4 5G packs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chip which performs well without any slowdowns for daily tasks as well as hour-long gaming sessions of high-end graphics-heavy titles such as COD: Mobile and Asphalt 9. The software of Poco F4 with MIUI 13 based on Android 12 brings several customizable options of themes and wallpaper. Moreover, it gets a stereo sound output, which offers clear and loud audio.
- Cameras: Poco F4 packs a triple camera setup of 64MP primary along with an 8MP wide-angle camera and a 2MP macro lens. The main camera offers impressive shots while the wide-angle and macro lens lacks details. The front gets a 20MP lens which brings good selfies in daylight. Even under low-light conditions, you can get bright and colour-saturated images.
- Battery: You will get a 4500mAh battery with Poco F4 which can last long for a day on a single charge easily. To boost it, Poco offers 67W fast charging which can juice it up from 0-100 percent within 40 minutes.
Poco F4 5G: Who should buy this mid-range smartphone
If you want a strong performance-oriented smartphone to handle your gaming sessions well, and offer the goodies such as a 120Hz AMOLED display, decent camera performance, and fast charging, then Poco F4 5G, priced at Rs. 27,999 is for you which is even cheaper than its rival iQOO Neo 6. Poco F4 can easily live up to all your daily expectations without any major flaws.