Airtel is giving INR 6,000 cashback on new 4G phones but there's a catch
Airtel is offering INR 6,000 cashback to buyers on select 4G Android smartphones if they opt for its continuous recharge scheme.
In a world where every smartphone maker is pushing 5G to consumers, Airtel has come up with a cashback offer that promotes upgrading to 4G smartphones. Customers of Airtel will be eligible for a cashback offer of up to INR 6,000 over the course of three years. However, there are certain terms and conditions to follow throughout this period. Also, you need to be a member of the Airtel Payments bank.
In essence, the benefit is available for those who are upgrading to a smartphone for the first time; that too an entry-level Android phone. Airtel is partnering with Samsung, Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo, Oppo Tecno, Nokia, Infinix, Itel, Motorola, Lava, and Lenovo on their affordable entry-level Android smartphones.
Airtel INR 6,000 cashback offer: How to avail
Here are all the requirements one needs to fulfil in order to avail the offer.
- The offer is applicable on the eligible smartphone bought on October 8, 2021 or later.
- The smartphone needs to be a 4G only device. Here's the list of all eligible models.
- Buyers will have a period of 30 days to opt-in for this offer after buying the phone.
- The user also needs to have an active Airtel Payments Bank account in order to avail the cashback offer, as Airtel will transfer the money in that account.
- Users will have to opt for continuous recharge, with a minimum recharge of the INR 249 plan or higher. Long-term recharge plans are not eligible.
If any of the above condition are not met, the benefits won't be transferred to the user's account.
Moreover, the cashback amount will be given in separate installments. In the first 18 months of the plan, the user will get INR 2,000 deposited in the Payments Bank account. Once the 36 months period is complete, the rest of the INR 4,000 will be transferred. The cashback could take up to 90 days in order to reach the user.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.