Maha Navami 2021 WhatsApp Stickers: How to Download, Share Navratri Stickers on WhatsApp
- Happy Maha Navami 2021 Whatsapp Stickers: The process is easy and once done, you can share Maha Navami 2021 WhatsApp stickers on WhatsApp groups or with your friends on the app.
As Durga Puja 2021, or Navratri is edging towards its end , it is now time to prepare for Maha Navami. The penultimate day of this 10-days long festival has a lot of festive spirit to offer. And now, you can celebrate it by sending Maha Navami 2021 WhatsApp Stickers to your friends and family on WhatsApp.
Maha Navami 2021 WhatsApp stickers can be found by the Google Play Store on Android, wherein you will need to download a sticker pack app and install it separately on your device. The process is easy and once done, you can share Maha Navami 2021 WhatsApp stickers on WhatsApp groups or with your friends on the app.
Maha Navami 2021 WhatsApp Stickers: How to download
The process to download Maha Navami 2021 WhatsApp stickers is easy.
- On your Android phone, you can head over to the Google Play Store.
- Now you need to Search for “Durga Puja stickers for WhatsApp”, or “WhatsApp sticker packs India”.
- After this, the list will show you a couple of third-party sticker apps. it is up to you to choose the one whose collection appeals the most.
- Once selected, you have to install the app on your smartphone.
- Next, you can open the app and choose the Navratri, or Durga Ashtami themed sticker pack.
- Once selected, you will need to click on the “+” icon towards the top of the screen. You might be presented with an option to choose the app you want to add the stickers too. Choose WhatsApp in this instance.
- The next process just involves opening WhatsApp, going to your friend's chat window, and select the new sticker pack installed. Then choose your favourite stickers and start sending them.