MedPlus Health IPO share allotment status: Check online; know GMP and listing date
MedPlus Health IPO share allotment status can be checked online via BSE website. Know MedPlus Health IPO GMP too.
MedPlus Health, which received 52.59 times subscription in its initial public offering (IPO), finalised the share allotment on December 20. The IPO commenced on December 13 and was subscribed 52.59 times by the end of the public offering on December 16, 2021. Today, that is on December 21, MedPlus Health IPO refunds or unblocking of funds from the ASBA account will begin, and equity shares will be paid to allottees' depository accounts on December 22. MedPlus Health IPO share allotment status is live and can be checked by investors. Medplus Health IPO listing date on the major stock exchange platforms BSE and NSE for the first time will happen on December 23, 2021. Medplus Health IPO GMP is INR 180 today, according to IPO Watch.
As the allotment status of MedPlus IPO has already been revealed, investors or bidders who have subscribed to the issue can check their application status online via the official website of Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the company's IPO registrar KFin Technologies Private Limited. Investors can follow the mentioned steps below to check the status of their application.
How to check MedPlus Health IPO share allotment status via BSE
- First, you will need to log in to the BSE website, which is bseindia.com or you can go to with this direct link - https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Following that, click on MedPlus Health IPO in the menu.
- Then, enter your application number allotted for MedPlus Health IPO.
- It will ask you to enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number)
- Confirm the captcha by checking 'I'm not a robot' box
- And finally tap the ‘Submit'
Your MedPlus Health IPO share allotment status will be displayed on the BSE India website screen.
How to check MedPlus Health IPO share allotment status via KFin Technologies
Besides the BSE website, you can check the application status via the official registrar website of the company. Here is the step by step guide to check the status.
- Go to the Kfintech website via link - kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus
- Select MedPlus Health in IPO type under drop down menu option
- Select any one option from Application number, Client ID or PAN number. On the basis of what you choose, further options will be changed.
- Enter the required information asked on the basis of your chosen preference in the previous step.
- Enter captcha and tap on ‘Submit'
Your allotment status for the MedPlus Health IPO will be shown on your screens.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.